What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Same old same old, Shite. Rain punctuated with more rain. Cold. Like fucking October. Forecast is a little different tomorrow though. It will be cold wet and windy. This is the worst I can remember, ever. Winter was better, drier and warmer. In fact the only difference in the seasons is that it is darker in the winter :(

Hot...and getting HOTTER!

They've issued an extreme heat warning for the rest of the week in L.A. Temps are supposed to get up to 110° F. in places like the Valley.

Feel sorry for the old people and the tourists...seeing lots of pasty Belgians and Germans getting sunburned already this week.

The dog days of August.

Edited by Strider

• 1 month later...

It's been blazing hot in Southern California lately. Record highs in parts of LA.

In fact, a friend related an amusing anecdote from The Hives concert last Friday(I had a date at the Fiona Apple show the same night): During the show, Pelle Almqvist, the hilarious frontman of The Hives, rhetorically asked the crowd, "Record setting heat in LA while the Hives are in town...Coincidence? I think not!"

Autumn is setting in up here in upstate NY> The leaves are changing color and I just wonder what kind of a winter we have in store? Last year was simply the most bizarre winter I have ever seen. One time my plowman had to plow my driveway. I am debating whether to pay him for the entire season again or not? If it happens again, I believe Global warming has changed the Earth's climate for good. If we do not get snow like last year I will be shocked. But to be honest I kind of hope we get it only on Xmas Eve.