What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Gorgeous October day here, too. In the high 70s. Sitting on the patio of a New Orleans Saints bar, having a Shrimp Po ' Boy and Jambalaya and an Abita Turbodog English Brown Ale, getting ready to watch the Saints vs. Chargers game and the Orioles-Yankees, if it ever starts.

Gorgeous October day here, too. In the high 70s. Sitting on the patio of a New Orleans Saints bar, having a Shrimp Po ' Boy and Jambalaya and an Abita Turbodog English Brown Ale, getting ready to watch the Saints vs. Chargers game and the Orioles-Yankees, if it ever starts.

I know what you mean. I hope the damp weather does not bother Hammel.

Been really sunny again today - that's 3 days running. I reckon that's more than we got in the whole of the summer ! Another lovely day forecast for tomorrow Temp @ 14 degrees which is about 57 F. Perfect. But the sun has dropped over the hill at the back of the house and it's starting to get chilly. Time to set the woodstove me thinks. But at least Priscilla is enjoying the last few weeks of her life :thumbsup:

Edited by chillumpuffer

Blue sky with lots of white and grey puffy clouds mixed in, a strong steady breeze and the wind chimes are singing (It reminds me of a Rickenbacker guitar) in my front and back yard. Temp sitting at 11 degrees which me thinks is about 50 F. Why doesn’t everyone us degrees Celsius anyways?

Good guess. It's 51.8 F. A rather crisp October day.

Here in Los Angeles it is now 67°...or 19.4° C...with the high expected to be 76°.

As for the United States switching over to Celsius and the Metric System? HA! Forget about it...it'll never happen. The General Ripper-types in Congress and the Senate think it's all part of a Communist plot to destroy our country. Like fluoridation.

Edited by Strider

It's going up to 28 degrees today which is approx 59 F. The cloud is a bit heavy and low at the moment but a lot of blue sky mixed in. A nice steady breeze. ocean waves are perhaps 4 feet at the moment.

:o Isn't that about 15 degrees c ? 28 degrees is about 82 F. I know I felt it once, in Portugal last year. If it ever got to 82 here it would be a national disaster. Weather today is mixed. A bit of blue a bit of grey the occasional shower. Usual