Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Hope that everyone who are in Sandy's path are okay and will remain so.

I have been in contact with my daughter and her husband in Hoboken NJ. They are in the line of fire and NY has a state of emergency. We may even get snow Sun or monday?

I have been in contact with my daughter and her husband in Hoboken NJ. They are in the line of fire and NY has a state of emergency. We may even get snow Sun or monday?

I just want snow on Christmas Eve/Christmas. That's it.

Hoping for the best Rick. It sounds like we have many forum members who could be in the line of fire

Hoping for the best Rick. It sounds like we have many forum members who could be in the line of fire

Yes Ally, they are calling it the 30 year storm and such. Using terms like they did for the Perfect Storm. The northeastern seaboard is in the most danger but I am in Rottenchester. All hell can break loose here.

It's 1:19 AM here, not a cloud in the sky, and I can see every star in the sky, amazing, just saw a shooting star. No breeze, and temp is about 3 degrees Celsius which I think is 34 F. I'm sitting on the deck

Edited by Charles J. White

Temperature -5 Celsius, clear sky and couple of centimetres snow on the ground.

I am in the northeastern USA,. In the zone to be affected by this thirty year storm as they are calling it. Should I go get my surf board? What do you think Patrick Swayze my man? I hope you are in a better place and still surfing. We are more likely to see another ice storm. I am still messed up from that monster back years ago. Busted my ass clearing trees and using a chain saw to clear roads. For what? For this tens unit I have on now? I hope that all are safe and am worried about my daughter in Hoboken/Manhattan or whereever she is right now.

Amazing late october day - not a cloud in the sky, 15 degrees Celsius which I think is 58F? A very light breeze and my big dog is sleeping on the front deck

It's a mild 67 degrees outside. Sunny with no clouds and a slight breeze.

About 75, cloudy and very breezy - still, down here in the middle of the state. The front must've made it through up there already.

Rick, I hope is well for you and your daughter during the storm heading up there!

Sunny and 80° F. Looking forward to the full moon in the clear sky tonight.

To those in Sandy's path, good luck and BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!

Sunny and 80° F. Looking forward to the full moon in the clear sky tonight.

To those in Sandy's path, good luck and BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!

Stormy weather is playing on My Pandora right now!! Love Etta...

Full moon, you say?

That explains ALOT.

The leaves have fallen from their trees, the grass is still green, and an odd mist like cloud is scattered over a blue sky. The breeze is awake, and right now it is 7 degrees which I believe is 42F?

The stores here are packed. Water is sold out. Milk is almost sold out. Geez. Fucking calm down. We are not even on the ocean.

Miserable as fuck in the Peaks today. Drizzly rain which only matches my mood :mellow:

Ha. The wind is picking up. 100 percent chance of heavy rain starting this afternoon here. Will rain all fucking week. I just know the power is going to go down.

You doing ok Rick? Sandy hasn't given you too much trouble I hope. It's a cool 50 degrees right now in upper Florida. Not sure how much it will warm up to in the afternoon, but right now I'm enjoying the cooler temperature.

Edited by paul carruthers

You doing ok Rick? Sandy hasn't given you too much trouble I hope. It's a cool 50 degrees right now in upper Florida. Nut sure how much it will warm up to in the afternoon, but right now I'm enjoying the cooler temperature.

We are in the red zone but it is to hit later today with the worst expected tomorrow? I am hoping i will not need my neighbors generator but if I had to bet on it, I would lay all my money down.