ARE WE ALONE?

madison

Either there is a more advanced civilization somewhere that has chosen to not contact us, or they have chosen to only contact certain people (members of government) and those people are keeping it secret. The other possibility is that no other life form has advanced enough to contact us. I'm certain that there are other life forms in space. Very suspicious why none of them have advanced beyond human capabilities.

There's a few different theories around that seem plausible to me.

That we originally inhabited Mars and had to leave for whatever readon.

That our DNA was manipulated so we could become labourers for the Anunnaki.

That other beings visited us and interacted with us ... bible stories....

Who knows what/who is out there!

By the way, I  don't believe in the big bang theory,  never have,  never will.

9 hours ago, slave to zep said:

I believe our ancestors DNA may have been manipulated. 

9 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

Ancient Aliens. :)

9 hours ago, kipper said:

I loved the movie Prometheus it really makes you think how aliens would try to do that

3 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Fallen Angels...

3 hours ago, The Rover said:

The Greek Mythology may be based on these mixes. The Minotaur may not be a myth at all...

http://www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com/parts-of-modern-dna-derived-from-nephilim-the-product-of-fallen-angels-and-human-interbreeding/

It wouldn't surprise me. 

And look at all the depuctions around the world of animal/human mixes.

6 hours ago, IpMan said:

Oh wow! :lol: Hey 'Ipman'. How's it goin? Seeing gramps up in a tree is kind of creepie. Interesting video. Thank you. Rock on.

*Edit to ask* Mid-80's videos here? Dear God letter and one with L. Nimoy w/ The Bangles? It's all good. :lol: 

9 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Who created God?

Jules! Hi. :) Difficult question to wrap a mind around. Easy to ask.

Let's run with the notion of a Creator of this or all universes. I would doubt if it would need to urinate or drink water. Creations would be mere exhales of visions into existences to It. It would not need to succumb to death. I bet It would think It's smarter than us too! ;)

I think if we based our laws (human laws) (gravity, procreation, death, etc) to support the existence or non-existence of the Creator, then we would be guilty of creating the very organization of "religion". Why would something or an entity be subject to those concepts or laws It created within a universe It created for whatever purpose intended?

There are just things we don't have the mental capacity to grasp. Like so many others, I believe in other entities that are on this rock. We're not the oldest beings here. We inherited this world as a gift, IMHO. I wish you a wonderful week.  

10 hours ago, kipper said:

he is the preexistent one that why he is the creator

So if "he" is pre-existence, when was the beginning? If there is no beginning then time does not exist but is strictly a construct? Why would god be a he or a she? Does god have sex and procreate? If not, what would be the purpose of a gender for god?

16 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Oh wow! :lol: Hey 'Ipman'. How's it goin? Seeing gramps up in a tree is kind of creepie. Interesting video. Thank you. Rock on.

*Edit to ask* Mid-80's videos here? Dear God letter and one with L. Nimoy w/ The Bangles? It's all good. :lol: 

Jules! Hi. :) Difficult question to wrap a mind around. Easy to ask.

Let's run with the notion of a Creator of this or all universes. I would doubt if it would need to urinate or drink water. Creations would be mere exhales of visions into existences to It. It would not need to succumb to death. I bet It would think It's smarter than us too! ;)

I think if we based our laws (human laws) (gravity, procreation, death, etc) to support the existence or non-existence of the Creator, then we would be guilty of creating the very organization of "religion". Why would something or an entity be subject to those concepts or laws It created within a universe It created for whatever purpose intended?

There are just things we don't have the mental capacity to grasp. Like so many others, I believe in other entities that are on this rock. We're not the oldest beings here. We inherited this world as a gift, IMHO. I wish you a wonderful week.  

Hi Panther,  hope all is going well with you! 

Yeah, this question is unanswerable. Bit like bloody Twin Peaks season 3! 😉

On 1/12/2018 at 12:13 PM, IpMan said:

Exactly, talk about a PR & mechanism of control boon. Just imagine the first guy to come up with it:

"Hey Ugg, I have an idea to keep the tribe in line. We say there is an invisible being who knows everything and created everything. Then we tell everyone we know how to make him happy so the crops don't die, so the sun keeps rising, and they don't go to some horrible, awful place when they die. The real cool part is when shit does go wrong we can blame it on whoever we don't like and say its their fault because they do not believe hard enough. Win Win...we keep everyone in line, we are in charge, get all the Brontosaurus meat and all the ladies, and anyone who challenges our total bullshit we label a heathen and kill. Its PERFECT!!!!"

Yet your fine with "It takes a village" and "Big Government is the answer".

3 hours ago, IpMan said:

So if "he" is pre-existence, when was the beginning? If there is no beginning then time does not exist but is strictly a construct? Why would god be a he or a she? Does god have sex and procreate? If not, what would be the purpose of a gender for god?

maybe time exists in another dimension beyond our existence?  Maybe time is only a temporary construct for us right now? Maybe trying to put our limits on what you call a construct do not apply?  i just think you are limited only by a perception is how I was taught. If aliens came to earth their first impression might be that dogs were in charge because humans are the ones who pick up the dog poop.

2 hours ago, kipper said:

maybe time exists in another dimension beyond our existence?  Maybe time is only a temporary construct for us right now? Maybe trying to put our limits on what you call a construct do not apply?  i just think you are limited only by a perception is how I was taught. If aliens came to earth their first impression might be that dogs were in charge because humans are the ones who pick up the dog poop.

Kurt Vonnegut wrote a short story about that but it was cats, not dogs. Either way, I believe you and Kurt are onto something there, the dogs & cats ARE in charge, after all, no one is picking up my shit.

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Yet your fine with "It takes a village" and "Big Government is the answer".

Your only reasonable system is a theocracy or anarchy? So, the entire canon of social philosophical thinking from Hammurabai to Dworkin be damned.

Well, I have to say, it is sure the epitome of simplicity.

On 13/01/2018 at 4:25 AM, slave to zep said:

the big bang isnt a question of belief.... it is based on reasoned facts.

2 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

I don’t believe in the Big Bang theory either.

Yeah that show fuckin sucks! 

But as for this planet that’s how it all started dipshits! I know science is a difficult concept to grasp and it’s easier to believe in some guy living with in the clouds with a special place for pieces of shit who repent at the last second before the die. 

Thats all folks!

Archived