ARE WE ALONE?

madison

7 hours ago, slave to zep said:

It's a theory and I'm not buying it.

Its only a theory in that we cant see it happen in front of us....but its based on incontrovertible facts, there is no alternative that refutes these facts. The same with calling evolution a theory, they are called theories when first put forward but once the evidence mounts up the theory is either discarded or 'proved'. If you dont buy into it how do you negate the evidence.

11 hours ago, ZepFan4Ever said:

Yeah that show fuckin sucks! 

But as for this planet that’s how it all started dipshits! I know science is a difficult concept to grasp and it’s easier to believe in some guy living with in the clouds with a special place for pieces of shit who repent at the last second before the die. 

Thats all folks!

That’s kind of crass ZepFan4Ever.

11 hours ago, Victor said:

Its only a theory in that we cant see it happen in front of us....but its based on incontrovertible facts, there is no alternative that refutes these facts. The same with calling evolution a theory, they are called theories when first put forward but once the evidence mounts up the theory is either discarded or 'proved'. If you dont buy into it how do you negate the evidence.

It will be shown to be wrong, I'm sure of it.

But whether or not the evidence points toward it being correct,  I believe it's B.S. 

They telll us since the B.B. everything is moving away from everything else, but apparently the milky way and andromeda are headed for a collision. Hmm.....

56 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

It will be shown to be wrong, I'm sure of it.

But whether or not the evidence points toward it being correct,  I believe it's B.S. 

They telll us since the B.B. everything is moving away from everything else, but apparently the milky way and andromeda are headed for a collision. Hmm.....

Science isn't about beliefs, its about facts and methods its not like music that you can say I like the sound of this and I dont like the sound of that. I've studied this for years and have yet to find anything that I can call BS. Andromeda and the milky way are practically on top of each other when compared to the visible universe. Gravity between the two and dark matter will cause neighbour galaxies to move towards each other regardless of the expansion of the universe. 

You do realise that in the post where you said you didnt believe in the big bang you did say you thought it was possible that man had lived on mars, that aliens may have altered our DNA etc etc now thats real BS. 

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Science isn't about beliefs, its about facts and methods its not like music that you can say I like the sound of this and I dont like the sound of that. I've studied this for years and have yet to find anything that I can call BS. Andromeda and the milky way are practically on top of each other when compared to the visible universe. Gravity between the two and dark matter will cause neighbour galaxies to move towards each other regardless of the expansion of the universe. 

You do realise that in the post where you said you didnt believe in the big bang you did say you thought it was possible that man had lived on mars, that aliens may have altered our DNA etc etc now thats real BS. 

No, that's  your opinion.

On 1/17/2018 at 6:53 PM, ZepFan4Ever said:

Yeah that show fuckin sucks! 

But as for this planet that’s how it all started dipshits! I know science is a difficult concept to grasp and it’s easier to believe in some guy living with in the clouds with a special place for pieces of shit who repent at the last second before the die. 

Thats all folks!

You are a very special kind of angry arent you? I will keep you in my prayers.

• 11 months later...
23 hours ago, E A Poe said:

I just finished watching a documentary.

Bob Lazar

I believe him.

21 hours ago, redrum said:

With the staggering size of the universe there has to be other life somewhere. Just pray they never visit here. 😄

Absolutely has to be other life.

I'd love some friendly ones to visit and impart some wisdom!

They found ice on Mars. If they find even a microbe within the ice, it would technically be life beyond our planet. That's gonna send a lot of religious folks into a fit trying to explain how Noah's ark got there.

It's only logical to assume there is life in another solar system somewhere. But the lack of communication is intriguing. Either the other life forms haven't advanced enough to reach us, or they don't bother. 

Space is infinite. Hence, there are an infinite number of possibilities. Of course there is life elsewhere. The fact we haven’t heard from them doesn’t mean shit. They’re probably just too far away.  Or scared of us. Or disinterested. 

I find it hard to believe they would be out of contact due to less advanced technology than we have on Earth. Who could be less advanced than us? We’re all morons FFS! 

Read Douglas Adams people - he has the answers.

8 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Hi ☺

I had a few days off. Another crazy day with NYE shoppers today....

You?

I've been good thank you, I've had a few days off myself, which I always appreciate.

Have a safe, great and Happy New Year, filled with love, happiness and good health Slave To Zep!

26 minutes ago, BledZabbath said:

I've been good thank you, I've had a few days off myself, which I always appreciate.

Have a safe, great and Happy New Year, filled with love, happiness and good health Slave To Zep!

Happy New Year to you both! 

Yes, there absolutely is other forms of life out there. No way it’s just us!

On 12/31/2018 at 10:26 AM, BledZabbath said:

I have the unpopular belief we’re alone.

Without evidence to prove the contrary, I would say your belief is in fact the logical assumption.

On 12/31/2018 at 10:39 AM, Strider said:

Bacteria is life...so it stands to reason that we are not alone. Life exists out there somewhere...probably in forms unrecognizable and unfathomable to us humans.

Bacteria is not intelligent life.

Intelligent life however is not always recognizable even in human form. For anyone who has recently stood in line at the DMV--- you know what I am saying here.😎

On 1/1/2019 at 2:50 AM, BledZabbath said:

Thanks and backatcha! 

On 1/1/2019 at 3:18 AM, Walter said:

Happy New Year to you both! 

And you! 

On 1/1/2019 at 5:39 AM, Strider said:

Bacteria is life...so it stands to reason that we are not alone. Life exists out there somewhere...probably in forms unrecognizable and unfathomable to us humans.

Absolutely. 

On 1/1/2019 at 5:26 AM, BledZabbath said:

I have the unpopular belief we’re alone.

Oh no !  I just can't fathom that .

Archived