Bootleg 77 show included on 2003 DVD

charlton

Where was the 77 video from on the 2003 official release by Page? It is on the second disk under the promos section. Where was the footage shot? There are multiple cameras, very pleasing, but low quality. There is even an audience pan at the beginning and looks like a good crowd.

Where was the 77 video from on the 2003 official release by Page? It is on the second disk under the promos section. Where was the footage shot? There are multiple cameras, very pleasing, but low quality. There is even an audience pan at the beginning and looks like a good crowd.
it's in the menus section...it's from a bootleg vid..shot from up and to the left of the hall....the band is in the opening song ....TSRTS...Jimmy does the typical 77 on his knees bit for the big swooping chords during the opening of the song.......I know where the vid is from but can't pull it from the top of my head.

Yeah, but what venue was it shot at? There is no listing of the venue unless I am missing something.

It's a clip from the Jefferson Memorial Coliseum in Birmingham, Alabama on May 18 1977.

The original 8mm master tape runs about ten minutes and contains fragments of 'The Song Remains The Same', 'In My Time Of Dying', 'Kashmir', 'Rock And Roll', 'Moby Dick'.

• 2 weeks later...

the audio recorded from all the L.A. shows were recorded by mike millard

he bootleged a lot of concerts from the 1970's

he eventually commited suicide in the 90's before he did that he destroyed most of his master recordings, his family has ones that he didn't destroy

Archived