What's everyone doing for New Years Eve

Scarlett

Well, my sister invites us all to her house every year- more of a "stay off the streets with the drunk people" effort than anything. It's fun, though- we have lots of food, usually watch a movie or two, play some games... we have a good time. :) This year I'm taking a ton of food over there, but I will not be staying much past midnight because I promised my friends that if they can get themselves TO the bar, I will come and pick them up. They were fighting over who had to be DD, so I decided to just clear it up since I won't be drinking anyway. So then, I'm sure, I'll be at the after-hours party for awhile.

You'll be alright your boyfriend's family will love you.

Oh ya me I am doing nothing i guess ill have my own party.I know a friend of mine his name is

Glenn and i known him for ten years maybe more and I hope we can get together.

I dated him for a little while but of course it didn't work out.

First of all: hi everyone. I realise I haven't been on for about two weeks or something! I hope you all had an ace Christmas.

As for my new year's eve, I'm off to my mate Charlotte's house. She's having a party. She has bought a lot of cocktail ingredients.

Luckily I don't have to get up in the morning for once, I usually have to go to work the morning after Charlotte's parties. <_<

First of all: hi everyone. I realise I haven't been on for about two weeks or something! I hope you all had an ace Christmas.

As for my new year's eve, I'm off to my mate Charlotte's house. She's having a party. She has bought a lot of cocktail ingredients.

Luckily I don't have to get up in the morning for once, I usually have to go to work the morning after Charlotte's parties. <_<

Really nice.

CHICKEN! :cheer:

I have missed you!

And just guess what I came across when I was packing up all of my stuff to move (again)...

I'm gonna need your address again! ;)

Hi!

Wow, when did you re-appear? :D

Haha, ok...I'll PM it you. ^_^

Hiya Hotplant and everyone. :wave:

Well, I don't think we're going out. It'll be like sardines in town.

We are going to stay in and mix our drinks horrendously I assume. :)

Sounds like fun Chicken,me too.I might on out on new years day though.

Sometimes it's boring staying home,but it's neat sometimes you can make your own drinks sometimes they are better then going out to any old

pub!!!!

Going to a friends Night Before New's Year party tonight at her church then tomorrow one at my church. On New Years I will find out the Plant/Krauss American tour dates and when I pick the ones (or two.) that I want to go to and can make I will then party.

I'm going to go out and drive around Fells' Point;and hopefully get hit by a drunk.I need a new car.

Either that,or find sobriety checkpoints;so whenever the officer aks me "Sir,have you had anything to drink tonight?I can say "No;but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night."

^ :lol: Just make sure the drunk's driving slowly. Or you could hit a drunk on foot, but a deer would probably work better for your purposes. More damage, less guilt.

If I get better by tomorrow, I'll probably go over to my friend's house. If not, I'll stay home and sniffle. Before I got sick, I was going to go out somewhere cool with my friends and partay, but holy moses stuff is expensive. Even the not-so-cool stuff is like $30. Forget it!

Archived