What's everyone doing for New Years Eve

Scarlett

I think it will be the other way around. They have introduced me to women at these parties before and i have been the one doing the snubbing.lol

lol away mate. Keep lol-ing right into the New Year. Just STFU about it. :rolleyes:

Keep me posted on what you're rockin to> I'll look in the thread :)

Happy New Year to all my dawgs. B)

:lol:

I'll be rockin' soon....right now the dryer is going..and it's here in my room !! :D

As soon as it's off...I'll cue up some tunes. I have to have silence so there's no distractions.....

First on the list

6xszfcj.jpg

• 9 years later...

As we live in the Countryside we are not exactly Uber land so we will be at home. I am cooking a rib of beef and we will have some expensive wines and maybe some champagne. I have a very, very expensive bottle in the fridge which was a gift. Trouble is neither of us really like it. So just me and Mrs CP:kiss:

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

As we live in the Countryside we are not exactly Uber land so we will be at home. I am cooking a rib of beef and we will have some expensive wines and maybe some champagne. I have a very, very expensive bottle in the fridge which was a gift. Trouble is neither of us really like it. So just me and Mrs CP:kiss:

That sounds splendid!

Another neighborhood party for us...with a nice, short walk.  We’re gathering at a neighbor’s home and having a pajama NYE party. Should be interesting with the Wolf Pack in attendance! 

Aaaaaaoooooowwwww! 

Happy 2018 everyone!

The same procedure as every year: Mr. LedZed and I will be busy cooking an elaborate dinner, blasting Saturday Night Fever through the house. At midnight we'll watch the fireworks from our window.
(I always hated New Year's Eve parties - even when I was in my twenties ...)

So, I wish all New Year's Eve haters a nice evening without parties :coffee:    :book:    :stereo:    :suntan:   :zzz:

4 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

I would love to help you "really like" that champagne!  Alas... someday :) 

I'll be on my couch, enjoying some champagne (!) and watching the ball drop over Times Square.  I was there one year.  Just once.  That's all you need... 

I may get a couple King Crab legs and I already have my red wine from Napa Valley.  I like Franciscan.  Of course I love Groth but its $114 a bottle and I will wait for another occasion.  Franciscan is $25.  The bottle from France is in my rack for an occasion.  My daughter brought it on the plane from Paris.  So I will wait until it peaks.

9 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

(I always hated New Year's Eve parties - even when I was in my twenties ...)

So, I wish all New Year's Eve haters a nice evening without parties :coffee:    :book:    :stereo:    :suntan:   :zzz:

It looks like we're kindred souls! I have never been fond of NYE parties either. The thought just scares and exhausts me. I had the same attitude in my 20's too. I would rather relax with a few pegs of whisky, good food, good music and a good book. I'll probably fall asleep at around half past midnight. 

I unfortunately, have to attend an office New Year party on the 2nd, which I am not looking forward to, at all. I even tried to tell my boss that I am not keen, but he insisted that I attend! :wacko: 

On 30.12.2017 at 7:05 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

It looks like we're kindred souls! I have never been fond of NYE parties either. The thought just scares and exhausts me. I had the same attitude in my 20's too. I would rather relax with a few pegs of whisky, good food, good music and a good book. I'll probably fall asleep at around half past midnight. 

I unfortunately, have to attend an office New Year party on the 2nd, which I am not looking forward to, at all. I even tried to tell my boss that I am not keen, but he insisted that I attend! :wacko: 

I knew I'm not the only one  :wave:

You start the new year with an office party you don't want to go to? That s*cks. Try to find a positive aspect.  Maybe they serve good food or you meet nice collegues or customers.

Archived