The Guns N' Roses/Velvet Revolver Thread

Hand_Of_Omega_91

On 3/20/2021 at 6:21 AM, LedZep123 said:

Okay then. I actually don't know the setlist, but looking at it now. OOF. 15 songs, including a drum solo. Oh wow. And what, Maine Road seats like 40,000? They played like a 3 and a half our set in LA, and the venue only seated 15,000.

Oh boy

Yep. It was a disgrace 

• 5 months later...

I think the Guns N' Roses 2021 Tour setlist is....okay. But, like the last tour, there starting to bring in these new boring covers.

Wichita Linemen could easily be replaced with songs with the likes of Dead Horse (which they did do for the first two shows), Yesterdays and Used To Love Her.

The Seeker could be replaced with a lot of deep cuts.

And Slither, well... I think it's time to put that one to bed.

Highlight is Absurd though. It provides good hopes that a new album is to be up & coming.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like Slash with Myles and The Conspirators best out of Slash’s work then VR then his snake pit then GNR (“patience” best song, as I’m Not an Axl fan; his voice grates like sandpaper on a chalk board). Slash’s tone is better on all of his other (non-GNR) stuff, too. His playing is great (just not a fan of his syrupy tone in GNR combined with Axl’s shrill).

R😎

Edited by reids

• 1 month later...