The Guns N' Roses/Velvet Revolver Thread

Hand_Of_Omega_91

I don't know where you get this "last word" bullshit from but if someone makes false statements concerning me I'm not going to sit idly by and let it go. I suggest you butt the fuck out and mind your own business.

I've seen you get into countless fights with people on this board and I know you need to get the last word in. So now I'm not allowed to participate here because God a.k.a. our Resident Musicologist has deemed me unworthy.

Jahfin is like some sort of misfit that is living all alone in some dark grimy room, with posters on the walls, thinking he is some cool music critic, when in reality, he is an antisocial being who relies completely on music to define himself, yet is completely incapable of creating any real relationships.

He may attempt to go to a local music store and try to start a conversation, but when he finally has the balls to do it, the other person tries to end it quite quickly, as they are made uncomfortable and are well aware they are talking to a "special person".....(one who they feel may forcibly abduct them, throwing them in an old rusted out, tinted windowed Chevy van for who knows what.....).

So instead, he comes on the internet, where he remains invisible to those he is conversing with, while he tries to establish himself as an authority by posting any and every obscure article, just so he can make others think he knows everything.

It's a rather sad situation.

Both of you are completely off the mark, I'm just a music fan like everyone else. As such, I also have an opinion and my opinion is that Axl is an egotistical asshole. I have just as much right to express that opinion as someone who has their head up Axl's ass and thinks everytime he takes a shit he's laid some kind of golden turd. I, like many, many other music fans around the globe, are watching in anticipation of this album that's been in the works now for well over a decade. I don't have to be some diehard fan to express an interest in it's outcome. None of that has a thing to do with having to get in the last word or any other misconceptions you may have about me.

Both of you are completely off the mark, I'm just a music fan like everyone else. As such, I also have an opinion and my opinion is that Axl is an egotistical asshole. I have just as much right to express that opinion as someone who has their head up Axl's ass and thinks everytime he takes a shit he's laid some kind of golden turd. I, like many, many other music fans around the globe, are watching in anticipation of this album that's been in the works now for well over a decade. I don't have to be some diehard fan to express an interest in it's outcome. None of that has a thing to do with having to get in the last word or any other misconceptions you may have about me.

No, I think I'm right on the mark.

If there is a band which I do not like, or if there is a band with a member that I do not like, then I avoid talking about that band or that member. If I feel I need to voice my opinion, I voice it once, and then I avoid further discussions about it.

You on the other hand, are obsessed with coming into GNR discussions, and bashing Axl, over, and over again, with no real purpose, and nothing important to contribute.

You are not having any sort of real discussion, you are just on a bashing fest.

That is a sign of a bored, frustrated, obsessed, and rather sick individual.

Did Axl fuck your sister, or perhaps your mom or something? What's the beef?

No, I think I'm right on the mark.

If there is a band which I do not like, or if there is a band with a member that I do not like, then I avoid talking about that band or that member. If I feel I need to voice my opinion, I voice it once, and then I avoid further discussions about it.

You on the other hand, are obsessed with coming into GNR discussions, and bashing Axl, over, and over again, with no real purpose, and nothing important to contribute.

You are not having any sort of real discussion, you are just on a bashing fest.

That is a sign of a bored, frustrated, obsessed, and rather sick individual.

Did Axl fuck your sister, or perhaps your mom or something? What's the beef?

If you'd pull his dick out of your mouth long enough to pay attention to the thread you'd see where I've done much more than bash Axl. If that's all you want to acknowledge about my contributions to the thread, so be it.

Now back to your Axl buttfuck fest...

All the bickering aside, I just listened to one of the leaks, I won't say which one, and wow........

Unbelievable.

When music has the power to become the soundtrack to a period of time in your life, that is special.

When a piece of music can put you right back in that place, and bring along with it all the emotions that were present at that time, it is sacred.

Amazing.

I think we should all just calm down.

Jahfin is entitled too his opinion and we should respect that. Same goes to DRUNK.

So stop talking a bunch of shit to each other and chill. that shit accomplishes nothing.

Edited by MistyMountain67

Of course the two idiots march on in when a GNR topic gets started (electricretard and jahfin).

If you're not a fan, then how about you stay away, because fans don't need to hear your bitching.

"Electricretard"... man, if I was intelligent as you, there wouldn't be anything I couldn't accomplish.

You are a funny guy... this coming from the idiot who named himself "DRUNK".

I can go anywhere I please., and post anywhere I please.

You are so far gone from realty, it's a sad fact actually. It's unbelievable how much of a cock sucker you really are. Do you remove Axl's cock while you sit and type at the computer?

Based off your response Jahfin, I can reasonably conclude that I got it right: Axl had his way with a family member of yours.

hey man, I might hate the dude to if I was in the same situation.

How old are you? You should seriously go take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself how you came to be.

You are a sad, little worthless Axl Rose loving freak .

Well Jahfin, that's why you are only a fan instead of one who has sold millions of records.

It's really easy to be critical, when you have never accomplished shit.

You sir must be on a windup, surely no one can get this angry about others voicing opinions on an internet forum.

Awful argument also, this thread is about GnR, not exclusively for those who blindly worship them. I personally am a massive fan but anyone with an objective opinion will say Axl Rose has not delivered what the fans desire (simply as he hasn’t delivered anything for the past 15 or so years). It might do you some good to hear these opinions, as you seem a bit blinkered here. Just because you criticize the band it doesn’t make you any less of a fan, it just shows you are capable of independent thought.

Oh, and I’m allowed to criticize as I’ve sold 10 millions albums worldwide. :rolleyes:

You sir must be on a windup, surely no one can get this angry about others voicing opinions on an internet forum.

Awful argument also, this thread is about GnR, not exclusively for those who blindly worship them. I personally am a massive fan but anyone with an objective opinion will say Axl Rose has not delivered what the fans desire (simply as he hasn’t delivered anything for the past 15 or so years). It might do you some good to hear these opinions, as you seem a bit blinkered here. Just because you criticize the band it doesn’t make you any less of a fan, it just shows you are capable of independent thought.

Oh, and I’m allowed to criticize as I’ve sold 10 millions albums worldwide. :rolleyes:

1. I am on no "windup" and I am not "angry", so if that is what you're interpreting, then you are wrong. I suggest a closer analysis of the others' posts in this thread. You seem to be confused or biased.

2. An artist's job is not to "deliver" to the fans. An artist's job is to make music he is satisfied with, that he wants to perform, and that he can comfortably put his name on. This isn't about the fans. It's about a personal mission to accomplish what the person wants to accomplish. Axl Rose doesn't owe us anything. It's our choice to take an interest and be fans.

Now in regards to this thread: these are not "concerned fans" who feel "let down" by Axl Rose. The other two people in this thread are relentless GNR basher's who are ignorant, misinformed, have a severe lack of knowledge, and have a consistent agenda. They have continually bashed Axl Rose at every opportunity on this message board.

As I said before, if you aren't a fan, stay the fuck out.

1. I am on no "windup" and I am not "angry", so if that is what you're interpreting, then you are wrong. I suggest a closer analysis of the others' posts in this thread. You seem to be confused or biased.

2. An artist's job is not to "deliver" to the fans. An artist's job is to make music he is satisfied with, that he wants to perform, and that he can comfortably put his name on. This isn't about the fans. It's about a personal mission to accomplish what the person wants to accomplish. Axl Rose doesn't owe us anything. It's our choice to take an interest and be fans.

Now in regards to this thread: these are not "concerned fans" who feel "let down" by Axl Rose. The other two people in this thread are relentless GNR basher's who are ignorant, misinformed, have a severe lack of knowledge, and have a consistent agenda. They have continually bashed Axl Rose at every opportunity on this message board.

As I said before, if you aren't a fan, stay the fuck out.

Let me tell you something. You are the only one here who is misinformed, and not only that, you are probably, the most biased person here.

I know this, because I am probably the most well informed, and knowledgeable about the band known as Guns 'n' Roses.

And you are wrong, I am a fan of Axl Rose. I don't care for him as a person, and I don't like the fact that he alienated the people who helped make Gn'R what they were. The sad fact about you, is that, you fail to realize this. And another sad fact, is that you are on his nutsack.

What I like about Axl, is his voice, and ability to write lyrics. But I dislike the fact that he wanted to transform Guns into something they weren't.

Maybe you should do us all a favor, and stay the fuck out...

Edited by electricmage

As I have proven before, and as you always prove, you aren't knowledgeable at all. You regularly recite bullshit from stuff like GNR's Behind The The Music, and various other trash.

I have already dealt with you, and I'm not interested in dealing with it anymore, so how about you stop trying to talk to me.

You one or more of 3 kinds of people:

1. You are the guy who acts like this in public, pisses the wrong motherfucker off, and gets his ass beat the fuck down.

2. Or you are the lonely little dude sitting behind his computer, talking a big bunch of shit, knowing he'll never suffer the consequences.

3. You are legally handicapped, and people put up with you because they feel sorry for you, or because it is wrong to fuck with a handicapped person.

Now, stop talking. I can't tolerate your stupidity anymore

From Blabbermouth.net

GUNS N' ROSES Will Not Be Appearing In Any Reality TV Show

GUNS N' ROSES has dismissed as false a recent Internet report that a TV network has proposed an idea for a reality series involving the group's frontman Axl Rose.

In an official statement released via the group's web site, longtime Rose associate Del James writes, "Despite rumors floating around the Internet, GUNS N' ROSES will not be appearing on any reality TV program to promote their forthcoming album, 'Chinese Democracy', or for any other reason.

"The reality TV rumors started a little while ago and have taken on an Internet life of their own, but there is no truth to any of this."

A report at AllYourTV.com recently stated that a "major music-oriented television channel" had proposed an idea for a reality series revolving around Rose. Sources close to the project told the web site that the show would focus on the reclusive singer's efforts to complete and release the long-delayed GUNS N' ROSES album, "Chinese Democracy". The series would reportedly follow Rose and the other members of the current GUNS lineup through behind-the-scenes rehearsal and studio footage as well as interviews.

Sources at Rose's label, Geffen Records, reportedly said that a finished version of "Chinese Democracy" has been delivered to the company. Rose and the label, however, are still reportedly haggling over money and rights issues.

Rose recently announced that he and GN'R had signed with powerhouse managers Irving Azoff and Andy Gould, leading to speculation that the arrival of "Chinese Democracy" was imminent.

As I have proven before, and as you always prove, you aren't knowledgeable at all. You regularly recite bullshit from stuff like GNR's Behind The The Music, and various other trash.

I have already dealt with you, and I'm not interested in dealing with it anymore, so how about you stop trying to talk to me.

1. You are the guy who acts like this in public, pisses the wrong motherfucker off, and gets his ass beat the fuck down.

2. Or you are the lonely little dude sitting behind his computer, talking a big bunch of shit, knowing he'll never suffer the consequences.

3. You are legally handicapped, and people put up with you because they feel sorry for you, or because it is wrong to fuck with a handicapped person.

This has been a very interesting debate, although it gives me a headache. As does Axl's hair.

I have a feeling that you are wrong on all of the above mentioned 3 kinds of people. Easy to say those kinds of things about anyone on any thread.

I love how you immediately tag me as some loud mouth who gets his ass beat. That's your wittiest remark? Getting into fights is embarrassing, not only for me, but for the people around me. I'm old enough (or mature enough) to know better. Second, do I need to justify myself, or my 3 years of Muay Thai, or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to you, about how I could possibly back myself up if need be? No, but it's a prime example of how fucking stupid and immature you truly are.

Are you the idiot who goes around picking fights because you fail to come up with any intelligent thing to say in reply to a comment aimed at you? Am I right? Maybe you could send me a picture of yourself, and some girl you date-raped once, to me... So I can send it to www.Hotchickswithdouchebags.com. Because you are slowly fitting the profile. Maybe you should go and listen to your "trapt" cd. I know you have one...

And you are very wrong, I don't cite behind the music at all, but I'm smart enough to know that, 3-4 of the other guys in that band, all saying the same shit, normally means that it's pretty much the way it happened. I'd take Izzy Stradlins word over any of those guys anyday. Why don't you look up some articles on www.Heretodaygonetohell.com about Izzy, and what went on (as he was the only sober observer from the inside)

I do cite Slash's book as a decent source, as if he were lying about certain things, he could be sued. You must know that though, being as smart as you are...

Lonely little dude? No, you've got me pegged completely wrong, which just goes to show how assessments like that, make you look like a complete ass.

My stupidity? How many people here are completely against you in this argument? You sound like a complete fucking moron. The simple fact that you had the audacity to comment on a band situation, when you don't even play an instrument, is pretty solid proof that you are a moron.

That's like me commenting on stock trading, when I know nothing of the market itself.

Edited by electricmage

This has been a very interesting debate, although it gives me a headache. As does Axl's hair.

I have a feeling that you are wrong on all of the above mentioned 3 kinds of people. Easy to say those kinds of things about anyone on any thread.

What did I tell you about this bullshit?

"Drunk" was referring to me, in the post above yours?

Is he spot on with his guestimations about me?

What we've got here, is people trying to get other people they know, to come into a situation, agree with them, with the intention of having a potential impact.

That really is quite obvious and lame.

Your idiocy level is astounding... Do you really think I'd have someone come in a topic to agree with me. You are not an intelligent person.

i think you guys are all pathetic pieces of shit. i mean come on you stupid DUMBASSES. its a fucking band. how fucking controversal can it get ?

instead of focusing all your fucking though process into a band, think of something that actually matters.

get a fucking life.

dumbass internet geeks.