Jimmy Page Cam --- 02 Show

Hi Zepp-4-Life and All!

I mixed your Dazed and Confused video with another audio from better source. Look at this:

Very cool videos! You are very very very lucky!!!!!!!!!

I like the audio source. Which one is it?

I like the audio source. Which one is it?

I don't know who recorded this, and where it's avaiable now... and I don't remenber where I got. This is a set of mp3 made to fit in two disks (Audio CD) and there is a cover with fire and a Zeppelin in the middle.

Maybe someone could do a project with these sources, mixing with the many video sources avaiable to do our own O2 Arena DVD. All of us are big fans of Led Zeppelin and we will buy the official DVD anyway when (and if) it's avaiable. I don't know if there is copyright issues on doing that, but more than a year passed by and Jimmy Page didn't release anything from the concert.

I wasn't lucky to see Led Zeppelin live, and I think that will never will happen to me :(

I don't know who recorded this, and where it's avaiable now... and I don't remenber where I got. This is a set of mp3 made to fit in two disks (Audio CD) and there is a cover with fire and a Zeppelin in the middle.

Maybe someone could do a project with these sources, mixing with the many video sources available to do our own O2 Arena DVD.

It would be useful for the Jimmy-cam project to have one agreed upon audio source.

I think it would be great to have a single resolution and format (I'm going with mpeg-2 for now).

I'm interested in working on this project, have my internet again, and wonder how I can fit in. What's missing from the O2 scene is a uniform project, aside from the 3rd Eye posts. Frankly I'm not impressed by the sound of the 3rd Eye stuff, at least as it's been presented on Youtube.

I ask you all, what 2 channel audio source can we agree on for a project such as this? Your MP3s sound good to me, but I can't place the source. Doesn't sound like the matrix mix.

Hi Zepp-4-Life and All!

I mixed your Dazed and Confused video with another audio from better source. Look at this:

What you've done is great, and it's not the first time as well.

I've seen two other attempts at people using my footage for a re-do on Y-tube.

The first thing that comes to mind is ----

When you download my file from Y-tube , the play back is another loss in quality.

The picture becomes grainier and I would estimate looses 20% of clarity.

And that's after my own file has lost it's original clarity upon my uploading.

For sound , I usually use Jules M version.

The 4th Eye super mix is probably the best now.

It's all relevant to your personal opinion and taste.

I will PM for more details.

Thanks for the effort.

CheerZ

What you've done is great, and it's not the first time as well.

I've seen two other attempts at people using my footage for a re-do on Y-tube.

The first thing that comes to mind is ----

When you download my file from Y-tube , the play back is another loss in quality.

The picture becomes grainier and I would estimate looses 20% of clarity.

And that's after my own file has lost it's original clarity upon my uploading.

For sound , I usually use Jules M version.

The 4th Eye super mix is probably the best now.

It's all relevant to your personal opinion and taste.

I will PM for more details.

Thanks for the effort.

CheerZ

this comment has been replaced empty space, and more thinking.

Hi Zepp-4-Life and All!

I really enjoyed your re-mix..thanks for sharing!!

Sharon

Hey Buddy........we chatted right after the show.....I was the guy about 20 ft behind you on the floor......I was there but still envy you ever since. Tell me more about this Blue-Ray. I've been living with the memory...Katz Eye, Four Eyes and whatever else..... I haven't been keeping up with every post here. Have you finally done a good audio mix to your footage?? Let me know.....I'm sure interested.

Jimmy

Oh yeah.....I have 3rd Eye....which went to Katz Eye......then Four Eyes....not to mention from section 405.......needless to say.......I've downloaded all I have known about.

Jimmy

What's different from the older DVD's compared to this new BluRay HD release:

- some absolutely brilliant photos shot from the pit

- added 22 min. of London TV News clips from before & after the O2 show

- added 60 min. of Japanese New TV clips & Jimmy's interviews regarding the O2 and the Mothership release

- added 6 min. of "In My Time Of Dying" great footage shot from the pit with new audio track added.

- remixed audio source done in professional studio

These are 50g dual-layer BluRay discs and quality is at the highest possible record rate.

What's different from the older DVD's compared to this new BluRay HD release:

- some absolutely brilliant photos shot from the pit

- added 22 min. of London TV News clips from before & after the O2 show

- added 60 min. of Japanese New TV clips & Jimmy's interviews regarding the O2 and the Mothership release

- added 6 min. of "In My Time Of Dying" great footage shot from the pit with new audio track added.

- remixed audio source done in professional studio

These are 50g dual-layer BluRay discs and quality is at the highest possible record rate.

How do I get my hands on it??

Love your vid, BTW. They can deny it all the want, but watching that violin bow solo...it's just like old times. :'(

How long was it before you could hear again after the show?

• 5 weeks later...
How long was it before you could hear again after the show?

In all honesty it wasn't that loud.

I didn't notice any post-concert effects with hearing.

Digesting the whole night was the biggest challenge.

Two days with no sleep and then off to the BBC for our live TV interviews was interesting.

It still feels like yesterday.

Archived