No Reunion At All!

SIBLY

From a purely personal point of view a reunion I can't attend is a 1000X worse that there being no reunion. Even if it does eventually come out in some form you can only really experience LZ when they are in front of you live. Anything else is a poor second.

Am I the only miserable bugger or do others share my point of view?

From a purely personal point of view a reunion I can't attend is a 1000X worse that there being no reunion. Even if it does eventually come out in some form you can only really experience LZ when they are in front of you live. Anything else is a poor second.

I got tickets ... but didnt get a visa for the UK... how about that! got tickets... still not going!

I will take what the Boys give me and if Robert is the only one I can see then so be it. But believe me I am envious of all the lucky folks that get to see them at O2.

Terribly green (more so than usual).

Roll back the clock and come to the US yet again!

I don't share this point of view. It's damn exciting that they're getting back together for this and if the only way I can see it is on DVD, then that'll be good enough. I can enjoy the show from the privacy and comfort of my home and still enjoy what they'll have done.

A reunion is a great thing, but to be honest, I don't think they will be nearly as good live as they used to be.

Robert Plant's voice isn't nearly as glorious or capable, along with jimmy page's guitar playing. They're old folks, mang. but again, I'm basing this on concert footage that were recently filmed... so maybe they'll turn out better than I expect. I'd go see them just so I can say to my children that I saw Led Zeppelin live one day.

Still a new record would be awesome. (Woooto!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I got tickets ... but didnt get a visa for the UK... how about that! got tickets... still not going!

I had a chance to go and had to say no. Family obligations. I know, sacrilege.

But I am just as excited that the world will once again be shaking because Led Zeppelin will take flight once more. Even if just for one night.

I can go! I live in the UK and am available on the date!

No tickets though. :(

I guess one show does make more slightly more likely but the only official statement I've seen on a DVD/CD release of the concert said that there wouldn't be one. That was when it was first annouced so things may have changed.

A reunion is a great thing, but to be honest, I don't think they will be nearly as good live as they used to be.

Robert Plant's voice isn't nearly as glorious or capable, along with jimmy page's guitar playing. They're old folks, mang. but again, I'm basing this on concert footage that were recently filmed... so maybe they'll turn out better than I expect. I'd go see them just so I can say to my children that I saw Led Zeppelin live one day.

Still a new record would be awesome. (Woooto!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I saw Robert 2 years ago,and His voice was amazing.But,that was 2 years ago,wasn't it?I bet all 4 guy's bring their "A" game to O2 Arena.

I bet they'll film and record this concert. They're just saying they're not maybe as a surprise for the fans later on? I think that this is way too big to not and besides, I don't think that the fans would ever forgive Zeppelin if they don't do that. It'd be a big slap in the face to the millions of us that couldn't get to the O2 Arena.

I bet they'll film and record this concert. They're just saying they're not maybe as a surprise for the fans later on? I think that this is way too big to not and besides, I don't think that the fans would ever forgive Zeppelin if they don't do that. It'd be a big slap in the face to the millions of us that couldn't get to the O2 Arena.

No, I'm pretty sure they won't be recording it. Fear not though, there will be hundreds of fans who will be. :D

Some what. I felt more like that when I first heard news of it and after the ticket drawing had been conducted- during those times I really thought it was a bunch of shit becase after the first drawing only a couple people from the board were selected. Actually now a part of me feels this is a good thing because one thing can lead to another if you know what I mean. :)

Btw, did you use to be on .org?

I totally disagree. I wouldn't deny thousands of huge Zep fans around the world the chance to see them just because I couldn't go - how selfish! I mean, of course I'm super bummed that I can't be there, especially since it's on my birthday and all, but in a way it kind of makes me happy knowing that thousands of people will be having their biggest wish come true. It's like a scaled-down version of world peace - of course I want it to happen!

IF they do record it, We can be GUARENTEED that they will leave out at least 3 songs (we all know Jimmy is allergic to complete concert releases)

Archived