Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Pagemeister

What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

This is a killer mix. i had this when it came out and it still sounds fantastic. I know not to everyone but I just loved House music. God bless you Frankie

ok, today was honestly the first time I heard this, and I was at work, had a rock station going and this came on. Caught my attention as it was a good hard version of Wild Thing, but then the lyrics.... jeeeez.... start to listen, forget what I'm doing on screen...

I was laughing out loud (mostly empty office space as the Christmas shutdown is underway) at the "alternative" love song.

Then I saw the clip on youtoob tonight. Fucking hell. Really???? Why wasn't this a thing? Jizzed In My Pants was bloody bigger than this. Shameful...

I thought The Who's YYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH from Won't get Fooled Again was the greatest scream in rock history. This surely beats it.

Probably the funniest thing I've come across this year...

Haven't heard this for ages -  a time machine to my 14/15 year old me ...

Posted (edited)

Edited by LedZed66

Sheer Moving Awesomely Amazingly Sheer Awesomeness.......................................IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, Chopin.  So much amazing music.  So many different ideas and approaches. Fantastic !

Posted (edited)

Nothing is better than Classical Music

Edited by Remi

What Is and What Should Never Be - Led Zeppelin

Happy Birthday JPJ!!!!