What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

8 hours ago, timothy5151 said:

Reignwolf is amazing. They opened up for Black Sabbath in Canada in April 2014. I've been waiting for an album release since, but they have only released a handful of songs.

Ya they are, no future tour dates announced either. He does have an album out tho - "Jordan Cook" Album is " Seven Deadly Sins"

19 hours ago, greengrass said:

Ya they are, no future tour dates announced either. He does have an album out tho - "Jordan Cook" Album is " Seven Deadly Sins"

I didn't know about Jordan's solo album (early first album I guess). I managed to get a copy. It's good, but his stuff as Reignwolf is much better. It's missing that gritty blues rock that I like about Reignwolf. Lonely Sunday, Palm To The Sky, and Electric Love are better as Reignwolf versions, although it's interesting to hear those songs early in Jordan's career. I really like Bicycle on his solo album and I hope it gets worked into a Reignwolf album when they eventually put one out.

30 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

I know there are a lot of Glenn Hughes haters in here, but there is NO denying he has one of the best kept voices in rock.  And Myles Kennedy might be a better guitar player than vocalist...who knew?

I like him on the IommiI-Seventh Star Album.

On 1/9/2018 at 12:32 PM, timothy5151 said:

I didn't know about Jordan's solo album (early first album I guess). I managed to get a copy. It's good, but his stuff as Reignwolf is much better. It's missing that gritty blues rock that I like about Reignwolf. Lonely Sunday, Palm To The Sky, and Electric Love are better as Reignwolf versions, although it's interesting to hear those songs early in Jordan's career. I really like Bicycle on his solo album and I hope it gets worked into a Reignwolf album when they eventually put one out.

Well when he does release the Reignwolf album its definitely on my purchase  list.  Reighnwolf's been here 3 times and all 3 times i've missed out! 2012-13 and i heard the 2014 @ Stubbs  was a killer show.