Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Pagemeister

What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

One of my favorite Blue Oyster Cult tracks.  Hard hitting anti drug lyrics.  Fantastic soloing from Buck Dharma including the outro.

I've opened my veins too many times.  Poison's in my bloodstream, poison's in my mind.  I'm after rebellion, I'll settle for lies.

This monster funk track is kicking my ass! And, the wicked guitar solo at the end is played by 14 yr old Brandon 'Taz' Niederarauer...remember this name. B)

This was on CD, we came across a music shop, I bought a Billy Squier album, because it sounded good on GTA 5.

Clare Torry, does the vocals on Pink Floyd's "The Great Gig In The Sky." (From DSOTM).

https://youtu.be/T13se_2A7c8

27 years ago I spent the whole day in front of the TV watching MTV's endless Queen music videos and docs. Taped some of the documentaries and gave the VHS to my girlfriend who was a massive Queen fan.

Thank you for the music, Queen and thank you for the fantastic YT channel, too.

My top 3 Queen songs  (posted Now I'm here from Live Killers recently so I add Spread your wings)