with a 'WORD' she can get...." - what's the word?

feather in the wind

I think that it's not a specific word at all. I think that "with a word" simply means a random word, or that she only has to to say one word.

Well if you want to get deeper into this song, what was it that she was getting there? "With a word she can get what she came for"

no, the word is specific. it relates to the masonic faith. and the lady's name is Nuit.

Of course if you dig deep enough everything is possible.

Hey, my name is Daniel, why don't you find wether I'm the devil reincarnated or not! Or perhaps I'm the new Messia?

I think that it's not a specific word at all. I think that "with a word" simply means a random word, or that she only has to to say one word.

Well if you want to get deeper into this song, what was it that she was getting there? "With a word she can get what she came for"

A bag of potato chips.

hey gang, here's a tough one. as the title says, what does the 'lady' say at the top of the stairway to heaven when she gets there?

"with a WORD she can get what she came for" - what's the 'word'.

now, a little background:

-the woman is of the masonic faith, i believe (hence page crowley)

-the mason goes through 'degrees' (stairs) to obtain 'master-mason' status. a jacob's ladder of sorts or a 'stairway to heaven'.

-with three major steps (stairs) being FAITH HOPE ansd CHARITY, many steps (stairs) between which represent the pleasures of life that are good and evil)

-Aleister Crowley suffered hardship for revealing this 'secret word' (aleister was a master mason)

-when the masonics found out Aleister reveled secrets, they asked him to join, he took the faith over from there, bringing satan in deeper.

-the masons believe that 'do what thou wilt',- be good, enjoy life's comforts (evil or good) and do no harm and you will be allowed thru the gates, BUT the 'secret word' needs to be said when she gets there.

-For the Mason and their many secretive allies, their god is not an evil god at all. They have redefined good and evil for their own benefit. To them, it is the Judeo-Christian God who is evil because he would keep men from earthly pleasures in exchange for a distant, heavenly reward. Satan, on the other hand, grants all manner of earthly pleasures to his followers. The Masons, like other secret societies however, pay insufficient attention to the real “reward” that awaits them upon their death. (unless they know the scret word which is in the manual of rites.

my friend who has a masters in philosophy, says she knows thew word.

she found the word in a library museum archives, in an old mason's manual.

i asked her what the word is, she said aleister would have told me, but he suffered eniough for revealing the mason's secrets. and she in convinced that hardship MAY come her way if she tells me. so now i have been on a major hunt, with just more questions.

the song is much more evolved than we think. page was into the black magick, fascinated by aleister crowley, lived at boleskin house (NOT thelema). so this song isn't just about a girl who takes drugs, it's MUCH more involved.

the word is a 'secret word' of the masonic faith. so go from there.

i doubt i'll find the word, unless i find that mason's manual.

k, feedback appreciated. thanks

rob

I don't think that there is a "word". It's just a lyric. Sometimes we read to much into things. A perfect example, The bustle in your hedgerow was put in as a joke. I believe when writing it, Plant even said, Well that will make 'em think.

hey gang, here's a tough one. as the title says, what does the 'lady' say at the top of the stairway to heaven when she gets there?

"with a WORD she can get what she came for" - what's the 'word'.

now, a little background:

-the woman is of the masonic faith, i believe (hence page crowley)

-the mason goes through 'degrees' (stairs) to obtain 'master-mason' status. a jacob's ladder of sorts or a 'stairway to heaven'.

-with three major steps (stairs) being FAITH HOPE ansd CHARITY, many steps (stairs) between which represent the pleasures of life that are good and evil)

-Aleister Crowley suffered hardship for revealing this 'secret word' (aleister was a master mason)

-when the masonics found out Aleister reveled secrets, they asked him to join, he took the faith over from there, bringing satan in deeper.

-the masons believe that 'do what thou wilt',- be good, enjoy life's comforts (evil or good) and do no harm and you will be allowed thru the gates, BUT the 'secret word' needs to be said when she gets there.

-For the Mason and their many secretive allies, their god is not an evil god at all. They have redefined good and evil for their own benefit. To them, it is the Judeo-Christian God who is evil because he would keep men from earthly pleasures in exchange for a distant, heavenly reward. Satan, on the other hand, grants all manner of earthly pleasures to his followers. The Masons, like other secret societies however, pay insufficient attention to the real “reward” that awaits them upon their death. (unless they know the scret word which is in the manual of rites.

my friend who has a masters in philosophy, says she knows thew word.

she found the word in a library museum archives, in an old mason's manual.

i asked her what the word is, she said aleister would have told me, but he suffered eniough for revealing the mason's secrets. and she in convinced that hardship MAY come her way if she tells me. so now i have been on a major hunt, with just more questions.

the song is much more evolved than we think. page was into the black magick, fascinated by aleister crowley, lived at boleskin house (NOT thelema). so this song isn't just about a girl who takes drugs, it's MUCH more involved.

the word is a 'secret word' of the masonic faith. so go from there.

i doubt i'll find the word, unless i find that mason's manual.

k, feedback appreciated. thanks

rob

And as we wind on down the road--our shadows taller than our soul.. there walks a lady we all know( I pray to god.. it is not hillary) who shines white light and wants to show..how er' thing still turns to gold, and if you listen very hard. the tune will come to you at last..When all are one, and one is all..TO BE A ROCK..AND NOT TO ROLL...---...And you are looking for a secret word? BWAH>HAH. ha

TIME AND A WORD

(Anderson / Foster)

Yes

In the morning when you rise,

Do you open up your eyes, see what I see?

Do you see the same things ev'ry day?

Do you think of a way to start the day

Getting things in proportion?

Spread the news and help the world go 'round.

Have you heard of a time that will help us get it together again?

Have you heard of the word that will stop us going wrong?

Well, the time is near the word you'll hear

When you get things in perspective.

Spread the news and help the word go round.

There's a time and the time is now and it's right for me,

It's right for me, and the time is now.

There's a word and the word is love and it's right for me,

It's right for me, and the word is love.

Have you heard of a time that will help get it together again?

Well, the time is near and the word you'll hear

TIME AND A WORD

(Anderson / Foster)

Yes

In the morning when you rise,

Do you open up your eyes, see what I see?

Do you see the same things ev'ry day?

Do you think of a way to start the day

Getting things in proportion?

Spread the news and help the world go 'round.

Have you heard of a time that will help us get it together again?

Well, the time is near the word you'll hear

Have you heard of a time that will help get it together again?

Well, the time is near and the word you'll hear

:'( :'(

k, the word is:

THELEMA

google from there, too much to explain here on this topic. in short, 'THELEMA'.

What is so special about the word?...the word means more than just a word, Thelema is a magical formula. She can use her will—'will it'.

The song is the same thing all the songs are about ( the song remains the same)

The Lady is learning the path and there is a time that they will meet, there is a time when the world will undergo great changes and after, we will all understand, they are looking for their other half.., they are seeking wisdom and god, you have to be a rock and not roll…you can’t give up…you have to stay on the path.

'two paths' the masonic faith and the christian faith.

check out 'the book of law'.

I've heard the word is 'overanalyse.'

that's the fun of it all, and to dig deep into the 'dirt'.

nothing can be 'overanalyzed' the meaning stops somewhere. i want to KNOW why? how? where? when?

"If Will stops and cries Why, invoking Because, then Will stops & does naught. Reason is a lie" <-------- from 'the book of law'

we can argue that blue isn't blue.

Actually, we can. Words (though powerful) are nothing more than symbols used to represent things...they are not the things they represent. What meaning does "blue" have to a person born without sight? While the concept of a color may have meaning to you, as it's part of your consciousness, it may be utterly meaningless to someone who's consiousness is radically different from yours.

but all in all, pagey picked some things for a solid meaning.

I don't doubt that he did. And I'm certain that those "meanings" were relevent to him from the viewpoint of his own experiences. I'm equally certain that those who look upon his work, and arrive at different meanings, experience something equally relevent to them as individuals.

k, my head hurts now. lol

Welcome to my world. :D

Should be noted, simply for the sake of accuracy , that Robert actually wrote the lyrics to Stairway To Heaven... so I'm sure it has a particular "meaning" to him, as well.

and i tend to disagree with u on that point. the song was 'lifted', and he maybe 'tweaked' it a bit. but the overall 'base' is masonic.

the meaning of STH is universal. we are all looking for the same 'thing', wisdom and god.

edit: k, back to work, hehe.

Archived