Samo Kodela-my story

Samo-Kodela

I am a singer who also sings Led Zeppelin and I have posted many tapes on this site with various responses and alot of arguments with other members over their opinions.

although I do have a myspace site, I don't think this is a promotion, because i am progressing well musically in my local environment and i have more and more songs of my own.

the thing is that I would for the sake of old fans, from the previous message board and for the new ones, like to explain my personal story.

the truth is, that I am now acknowleged by the best slovenian musicians like Vlado Kreslin and Gal Gjurin as a tenor with a wide enough range to sing Zeppelin and this artists also like my own songs and I am having more and more concerts.

but my life story is a tragedy!!! I am 25 and I had problems quite typical for talented people, but the whole thing turned into a few years of tretment under temporary diagnosises and I lost a few years of life and there is also a posibility, that my mother got cancer and died because she suffered so much emotionaly because of my problems.

we are a respected family in hour home town Ptuj in Slovenia and I had temporary diagnosises, but I never had a diagnosis, that would indicate a disturbed personality and they just gave me something, because it is determined by law, that you have to have something written down, to get some medication.

the truth at the end is, that all I needed, was a pschologist for talented chlidren, although my problems did escalate at 18 to the point, where I wanted to change the world with Zeppelin, but it wasn't mania and I was also in love with a girl from my class, which is very spoiled, like the one from the song Since I've been loving you, but I certainly wasn't aware of that at the time. I though she was the girl from the song Thank you!!!!

this is my story!!! I am now out of my crisis, I am living a more and more fullfilling life, I am slowly studying english and sociology and progressing in musical carrer and I am hoping for a girlfriend.

thanks for your understanding.

any moderator or the maintainer sam rappalo himself, please do not erase this story because i think it is important for my relationships with the old fans form the previous board.

you all know that i am a dedicated fan, so please leave this story on the board.

well you signed it rob???

are you robert plant, heh???

oh and for those that want to hear me sing the high zeppelin notes, search for a myspace site under the name

Samo Kodela,

old fans can confirm i posted tapes and i don't want to promote myself, so i wont post any songs,

but just for the sake of the truth, check my myspace site if you doubt in my abilities.

oh and fans form the previous board will certainly understand my story.

shit i just checked it out, it doesn't really find it if you type samo kodela.

here is the link:

http://www.myspace.com/samokodela

this is exactlly what i said not to do, i'm promoting myself,

but honestly, i'm just gaving you the chance to ckeck it out, the vocal rhtmy in stairway is very free,

but you should listen to the last part,

you can however listen to going to california for a faster confirmation of the high notes,

you also got two videos.

Wait. A psychologist for talented children? And then problems escalated? And you're now 25 and recently stalked Jimmy Page's house to put a CD on his lawn?

Yikes.

Over/under on when he'll again post his recordings? I give it three days.

When I was growing up, we used to live in the bottom of a lake. Every morning mum made us clean the lake, then we had to walk 40 miles in the snow, without shoes to school, and by the time we got there, school was over and we had to walk all the way home. Then when we got home, dad would take out his belt and kill us all, then dance on our graves.

Hi Samo, good to finally see you on this site!

Hope you are doing better. Nevermind people who want to crap on you (I've been shamefully guilty of such myself).

I know we all want to be like our idols but only a few actually have the balls to record and put up your singing/playing for open criticism as you've done in the past. Kudos to you.

:)

When I was growing up, we used to live in the bottom of a lake. Every morning mum made us clean the lake, then we had to walk 40 miles in the snow, without shoes to school, and by the time we got there, school was over and we had to walk all the way home. Then when we got home, dad would take out his belt and kill us all, then dance on our graves.

This wasn't supposed to make me laugh.

Thanks everybody!!!

I hope you enjoyed the music!!!!!!!!!

And how about fans from the old board!!??

I hope everything is allright, because with some of you i had quite some strugles when we discussed my singing, althugh we did all remain friendly, right??!!

The thing was, i had very low self esteem at that point, so i certainly wasn't seeking an opinion, that would point out, that i am perfect,

but while being so low with self confidence, i felt that i have to discuss my singing and chalenge the criticism of my singing and the need for discusing was certainly encouraged by extremely low self esteem and not by some strange excessive need for praise and approval, which is not what art is about.

I hope everything is allright, because with some of you i had quite some strugles when we discussed my singing, althugh we did all remain friendly, right??!!

You, know, that depends entirely on you. I've never said anything just out of spite. Quite on the contrary. It's just as your fault that you didn't understand it as it is mine.

black_beauty

- hearing you sing and play is like watching two ducks, who can´t swim, fuck in water.

this is quite a methaphor, heh!!!! Swan lake??? Swan song!!

The scene could be very poetic, hoh!!!! two ducks sinking to the bottom of the lake and making love while reaching the depths of their soul!!!

Archived