Wendigo and Fenix's Asylum

wendigo

Hey guys! Back again with our asylum! Feel free to visit but this time you have to pay for the pretzels...... :watchingyou::thanku:

Ah nice one I was just gonna set this up myself dear....honest

Uhh I think ur gonna have to offer free stuff before u get anyone through the door.

Hmmm looks a bit swankier than our last place.

Hey did I tell u I'm going to see Amy Winehouse next week? I hope to god she puts on a good show, the omens ain't good at the moment

Ah nice one I was just gonna set this up myself dear....honest

Uhh I think ur gonna have to offer free stuff before u get anyone through the door.

Hmmm looks a bit swankier than our last place.

Hey did I tell u I'm going to see Amy Winehouse next week? I hope to god she puts on a good show, the omens ain't good at the moment

I thought I'd beat you to it :D :D

Hmmmm...okay then, free beer and cigars to those overrage but pretzels still have to be paid for people!!!!

Yeah, not too bad I must say...rent was pretty decent :lol:

Amy Winehouse??? Ugh.....Anyways, I hope she puts on a good show for you, otherwise I'll be following her... :shifty: :shifty:

I thought I'd beat you to it :D :D

Hmmmm...okay then, free beer and cigars to those overrage but pretzels still have to be paid for people!!!!

Yeah, not too bad I must say...rent was pretty decent :lol:

Amy Winehouse??? Ugh.....Anyways, I hope she puts on a good show for you, otherwise I'll be following her... :shifty: :shifty:

Ohhhhh free Beer, I'll have one of those thankee kindly

Ha ha not a fan of young Amy then I take it, well if she don't turn up on the 28th I ain't gonna be either :angry: No must think positive, I'm sure she is gonna be fine

Well in work and bored at the mo and I gotta stay here til 3 Aggghhhhhh!!! Still someone's just gone on a food run, Fish and chips will be arriving shortly.

So dare I ask but u been watching I'm a celeb??? now before u say anything I've been forced to watch it and I take no pleasure in watching celebs being humiliated ;)

And nine - ARE YOU GOING TO THE O2?!?! I'm really starting to get weepy. Everyone's going but me. :boohoo:

Alas I am not :boohoo: It was a joke on the old forum between Pilot and I having to train to ride a pedalo to the show but he ended up with a ticket (yay Pilot) and Fenix offered to take his place :lol:

So you'll not have to weep alone :console:

Alas I am not :boohoo: It was a joke on the old forum between Pilot and I having to train to ride a pedalo to the show but he ended up with a ticket (yay Pilot) and Fenix offered to take his place :lol:

Sadly, this doesn't make me feel any better. I wish you were going. I just wish I was going, too.

Oh well....

Ohhhhh free Beer, I'll have one of those thankee kindly

Ha ha not a fan of young Amy then I take it, well if she don't turn up on the 28th I ain't gonna be either :angry: No must think positive, I'm sure she is gonna be fine

Well in work and bored at the mo and I gotta stay here til 3 Aggghhhhhh!!! Still someone's just gone on a food run, Fish and chips will be arriving shortly.

So dare I ask but u been watching I'm a celeb??? now before u say anything I've been forced to watch it and I take no pleasure in watching celebs being humiliated ;)

You're welcome :) But don't have too mch now!

Nah, I listen to oldie music. And I'm proud of it!!!!! :lol: Though I hafta say, the only "pop" band I like that is later than the 1980s is Savage Garden. I luurrrrrveeeeeeeee them.

Mmmm, fish and chips!!! Yummy. Haha, I caused a scene at a party yesterday. The details are on Page 20 of the ReR Fan club chatter thread.

I have seen a little bit of it. Hmmm, I'm sure you don't. :rolleyes::lol: I HATE Janice Dickinson, she drives me outta my head with the pain of her voice. But Biggins is cool.

Hey Eskimo! Thanks, at least you'll pay up. Feel free to take some pretzels! And I'm not going to the gig either. Funnily enough, I have my flute exam the next day. Crap....that's 2 days away! :o :o

Can I join this river of tears :blink::blink: ?. I wont get the pretsels wet. I promise...

Rolls >>>>> :wacko:

Now Fenix - if you're going to join me on the Pedalo to the reunion show, we'll have to discuss the pretzel eating. There's a very strict regime here and good foods are key to the timing and success of the operation :thumbsup:<_<

Good point..so we talking carb rich foods here?? uhh summit like Indian Takeaways, Chinese food maybe?? Ok what if I said I could get hold of a fairly tasty outboard motor?? Pretzels back on the menu?

Hi guys!

fenix - fingers crossed that Amy even shows up, what with all the drama going on around her....

wendigo - my check's in the mail for the pretzels, honest. ;)

And nine - ARE YOU GOING TO THE O2?!?! I'm really starting to get weepy. Everyone's going but me. :boohoo:

Thanks eskimo although at the mo I think the Pedelo up the Thames is the better option ;) No I'm sure she will be fine

Ah tis a shame that all of us didn't get to go but at least we'll get to hear first hand from the guys on the board who did...Lucky b*stards! ;)

You're welcome :) But don't have too mch now!

Nah, I listen to oldie music. And I'm proud of it!!!!! :lol: Though I hafta say, the only "pop" band I like that is later than the 1980s is Savage Garden. I luurrrrrveeeeeeeee them.

Mmmm, fish and chips!!! Yummy. Haha, I caused a scene at a party yesterday. The details are on Page 20 of the ReR Fan club chatter thread.

I have seen a little bit of it. Hmmm, I'm sure you don't. :rolleyes::lol: I HATE Janice Dickinson, she drives me outta my head with the pain of her voice. But Biggins is cool.

Hey Eskimo! Thanks, at least you'll pay up. Feel free to take some pretzels! And I'm not going to the gig either. Funnily enough, I have my flute exam the next day. Crap....that's 2 days away! :o :o

Told ya the free stuff would work ;)

Well some of the newer stuff is ok to ha ha but yeah oldie music is pretty damn good.

Well funny you should mention them I was listening to "Affirmation" today, great song.

Oh did you now, Ill have to go have a read...didn't set fire to the place did u?

Ha ha Yeah Biggins has been quite a surprise, can't believe I just said that

Told ya the free stuff would work ;)

Well some of the newer stuff is ok to ha ha but yeah oldie music is pretty damn good.

Well funny you should mention them I was listening to "Affirmation" today, great song.

Oh did you now, Ill have to go have a read...didn't set fire to the place did u?

Ha ha Yeah Biggins has been quite a surprise, can't believe I just said that

Hmmm...you're becoming wise in your old age, aren't you??? ;):P :P

ReallY/ Yeah, it's a great song. Darren Hayes has such a beautiful voice.

:lol: No, no fire....sorta the opposite actually. I did have a blast on the trampline though, even though it was 9pm and wet! :lol:

What exactly is Biggins famous for??

Good point..so we talking carb rich foods here?? uhh summit like Indian Takeaways, Chinese food maybe?? Ok what if I said I could get hold of a fairly tasty outboard motor?? Pretzels back on the menu?

Well, I'm pretty open to the diet requirements. We've got two weeks so whatever will give you plenty of energy, go for it :D

Now as for that matter of the tasty outboard motor <_<B):lol:

Hmmm...you're becoming wise in your old age, aren't you??? ;):P :P

ReallY/ Yeah, it's a great song. Darren Hayes has such a beautiful voice.

:lol: No, no fire....sorta the opposite actually. I did have a blast on the trampline though, even though it was 9pm and wet! :lol:

What exactly is Biggins famous for??

:) You can go off people ya know...I'm actually planning for my mid life crisis as we speak. So is it gonna be the Porsche Boxter or some designer clothes I'll look ridiculous in...hmmmm tough choice ;) I know I'll do both!!!

yeah just read ur PM....well I've heard u can laugh yourself to death but man u don't need to prove it ;) Its not nice hyperventilating tho, I've suffered myself very scary. Trampoline????? the mind boggles

Ummm well I think he used to do Kids TV but now he's famous for doing Panto at Christmas, Widow Twanky being his fav character which comes as no suprise.

Well, I'm pretty open to the diet requirements. We've got two weeks so whatever will give you plenty of energy, go for it :D

Now as for that matter of the tasty outboard motor <_<B):lol:

Ok, well I'm gonna say the outboard should give me all he energy I need but some refeshments of the liquid kind for the journey will be essential methinks. Something along the lines of a single malt to keep us warm on these cold winter nights :)

Ok, well I'm gonna say the outboard should give me all he energy I need but some refeshments of the liquid kind for the journey will be essential methinks. Something along the lines of a single malt to keep us warm on these cold winter nights :)

:thumbsup::beer:

Bring it on my friend :D

Hey you guys, I may have a ticket, but I'm still very much interested in the pedalo expedition on the Thames. Keep the training up and watch the diet!!!!. I'll be watching you both. B)

Pilot

Ok I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow....honest.

Well if ur into making entrances fella the Pedalo is still an option, maybe we could get some sort of bungee mechanism set up to shoot u into the Dome from the River...ok maybe I've had too much wine this eve.

Hope u have a great night Pilot :thumbsup::beer:

:lol: It should be an interesting journey. Are u allowed to drive a boat whilst under the influence? Do you know I think u can :D:thumbsup:

Let's hope they don't have any driving while pedaloing laws or we'll be in deep trouble :o:D

Don't worry Pilot, I'll make you proud as we Pedalo down the Thames in your honor :thumbsup::beer:

Let's hope they don't have any driving while pedaloing laws or we'll be in deep trouble :o:D

Don't worry Pilot, I'll make you proud as we Pedalo down the Thames in your honor :thumbsup::beer:

As long as we don't go over 100MPH we'll be fine ;)

Archived