Plant was influenced by J. R. R. Tolkien?

Shu Chang

Over the years Robert Plant said many different things about the song Stairway to Heaven - still someplaces to be found out there, where at one time he said a variety of things about who the Lady is.He mentions several sources: a list of characters,that would describe her personality....the implication is it`s not more then one Lady even if .she makes different choices that go down different roads .....even if the song itself has been enjoyed & pondered.by all.......................I`ll tell you a few things that you may want to consider are the myths along with astronmy/ astrology ----the---feather symbol----maat----he clearly stated of the mu people,thier representation of maat---is not only justice---but----truth---YES---libra influence=justice,however saggitarius influence=TRUTH&JUSTICE.........DUESSA appears to BE UNA , but is not......direct double Leo influence also may encourage an excess of wrongful pride.as DUESSA hotair&trophies...........not JUCTICE in TRUTH............oh,so,so much more is very complex & simple at the same time......TRUTH is light.........and there is no such thing as LOVE without TRUTH.....................On topic in a recent interview he said I could only tell about the future.......in the same way that Tolkien could. *> this is for those in churchyanity who only speak christianese~~~ Tolkien, C.S.Lewis & Edmund Spencer read&studied more then the Bible exclusively

Over the years Robert Plant said many different things about the song Stairway to Heaven - still someplaces to be found out there, where at one time he said a variety of things about who the Lady is.He mentions several sources: a list of characters,that would describe her personality....the implication is it`s not more then one Lady even if .she makes different choices that go down different roads .....even if the song itself has been enjoyed & pondered.by all.......................I`ll tell you a few things that you may want to consider are the myths along with astronmy/ astrology ----the---feather symbol----maat----he clearly stated of the mu people,thier representation of maat---is not only justice---but----truth---YES---libra influence=justice,however saggitarius influence=TRUTH&JUSTICE.........DUESSA appears to BE UNA , but is not......direct double Leo influence also may encourage an excess of wrongful pride.as DUESSA hotair&throphies...........not JUCTICE in TRUTH............oh,so,so much more is very complex & simple at the same time......TRUTH is light.........and there is no such thing as LOVE without TRUTH.....................On topic in a recent interview he said I could only tell about the future.......in the same way that Tolkien could. * this is for those in churchyanity who only speak christianese~~~ Tolkien,lewis&edmund spencer read&studied more then the Bible exclusively

:o

so close....and yet - so far.

No, Robert Plant also says in the intial video footage that: shes coming to me,he from the start states this is a song about hope-----later the question:anyone remember laughter ?--- Through out the course of the song are various lines that do have meaning beside the obvious,again they are indicaters to who she is ,I also think his intentions were positive and came from a place of Love -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I would say he had Expectaions,and has been hurt over the years as from where he stood it appeared to be an intentional thwarting ---but not so on herbehalf, it was more likely an inoccent mis-understanding,she may have been unable to see how it applied to her,and been asleep from the truth conserning this,until more recent---from what I`ve been told,there are still extenuating circumstances & realisticly reasonably Justice should be seeking after her.

No, Robert Plant also says in the intial video footage that: shes coming to me,he from the start states this is a song about hope-----later the question:anyone remember laughter ?--- Through out the course of the song are various lines that do have meaning beside the obvious,again they are indicaters to who she is ,I also think his intentions were positive and came from a place of Love -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I would say he had Expectaions,and has been hurt over the years as from where he stood it appeared to be an intentional thwarting ---but not so on herbehalf, it was more likely an inoccent mis-understanding,she may have been unable to see how it applied to her,and been asleep from the truth conserning this,until more recent---from what I`ve been told,there are still extenuating circumstances & realisticly reasonably Justice should be seeking after her.

Plant's own explanation of the lyrics was that it "was some cynical aside about a woman getting everything she wanted all the time without giving back any thought or consideration. The first line begins with that cynical sweep of the hand ... and it softened up after that."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stairway_to_Heaven

Just looked at the wikki site you stated elight--I hope most relize that wikki is a place where any one can log in and write anything and others can add and delete---It is not an offical online book of FACTS ---so I can see how if someone reads that they assume thats the whole story begining to end,and some of whats on there is taken from bits & pieces of interviews over the years,from my own personal experience much of The media has a very bad habit twisting as they see fit,we live in very sensational and cynical times-----lopsidedly so, this wikki-page author is intentional taking unfounded liberty to present it all in a very negitive vien.Robert Plant as you probably know a few months back choose to say the guitar donated to the princes trust --had the mermaid on it ---and made a statement about a relationship that had been broken-amongst other more recent things---the 1st video footage was from the 70`s it all began in a positive light----then as you can see previously I state their is pain & misunderstanding that takes place through out time ,however not properly founded,as it is simply that- a misunderstanding . The situation here is there is a real Lady who has been open about this,shes met a few people here& there and various things have been reveiled,while many different people may want to configure themselves into it ,I hate to say it this gal that I am speaking of,has all the pieces and the glass slipper too, so to speak---a book could be written easily. Its really Robert Plant who has to prove if his motives were ugly,greedy and wicked or if he is truely a kind and just man who would do right by her-----They all have been getting the Money from the song---not the other way around ......There is a universal scientific ,metaphysic,spiritual princiapal that simply is what it is......cause&effect......reaping&sowing..karma........it`s been long past due for the Lady to be honoured not in word only but in deed as well.Robert knows the truth too much (not all here) has been reveiled to too many people ,so his own heart&conscience, TRUTH itself,the universe,Father/Mother God--testify---she is who the song is about .

^Robert Plant is a mere mortal made in the image of God; it is only the Father who can solve the whole dilemma. Robert is simply taking the scenic route through the Creator's revelations, discovering things along the way. During this process he became aware of the lady, noticing that she "shines white light and wants to show."

The media has a very bad habit twisting as they see fit,we live in very sensational and cynical times-----lopsidedly so, this wikki-page author is intentional taking unfounded liberty to present it all in a very negitive vien.

Pot, this is Kettle. Kettle, this is pot.

^Robert Plant is a mere mortal made in the image of God; it is only the Father who can solve the whole dilemma. Robert is simply taking the scenic route through the Creator's revelations, discovering things along the way. During this process he became aware of the lady, noticing that she "shines white light and wants to show."
Yes,they`ve met ,however it was before he wrote Stairway to Heaven she was 3 years old,she was born March 5,1964,In Saratoga Springs,NY--but moved to Pennsylvania ,before she was 3,checkout: youtube Robert Plant radio interview WPYX Albany.....His own Voice.....not Media writing as they will......like I said the song was written after she was already born,not before----some deductive reason based on fact is not the same as media taking liberty to twist,like I said she is Una who lives in Truth--sagg.=influence---not Duessa born prior to the song being written Libra influence july 23,1971--and like I also said there is more....all in due time wait and see,I can say Robert wants to have satisfaction here too.

Yes,they`ve met ,however it was before he wrote Stairway to Heaven she was 3 years old,she was born March 5,1964,In Saratoga Springs,NY--but moved to Pennsylvania ,before she was 3,checkout: youtube Robert Plant radio interview WPYX Albany.....His own Voice.....not Media writing as they will......like I said the song was written after she was already born,not before----some deductive reason based on fact is not the same as media taking liberty to twist,like I said she is Una who lives in Truth--sagg.=influence---not Duessa born prior to the song being written Libra influence july 23,1971--and like I also said there is more....all in due time wait and see,I can say Robert wants to have satisfaction here too.

hint: Noelle is not the (s.t.h)Ladys name--------and the point of reference here in part,was go look up Saratoga Springs new york, it`s in the adirondacs -she spent most her summers at the lake there,however as a little girl in Pennsylvania,she used to dance & sing around her willow tree next to the brook.....recently FALSE Duessa deseptively mashed-together home videos (SIMPLE LOVE)to show you she lived near a lake not A BROOK & in splicing all that together she put in a tree&even thru "willow" in the song ---(what a Fake!)-------but the real Lady has...............Oh..that ones for some other time,,,,as you can see Robert has worked with several different ladies Musicly.......In the original Song Remains the Same Movie footage in Roberts fantasy scene he resques a blonde damsel ,however all is well that ends well....he is with his ..................................................the woman i love has ..........

hint: Noelle is not the (s.t.h)Ladys name--------and the point of reference here in part,was go look up Saratoga Springs new york, it`s in the adirondacs -she spent most her summers at the lake there,however as a little girl in Pennsylvania,she used to dance & sing around her willow tree next to the brook.....recently FALSE Duessa deseptively mashed-together home videos (SIMPLE LOVE)to show you she lived near a lake not A BROOK & in splicing all that together she put in a tree&even thru "willow" in the song ---(what a Fake!)-------but the real Lady has...............Oh..that ones for some other time,,,,as you can see Robert has worked with several different ladies Musicly.......In the original Song Remains the Same Movie footage in Roberts fantasy scene he resques a blonde damsel ,however all is well that ends well....he is with his ..................................................the woman i love has ..........

By her sixties, Orra Phelps (1895-1986) knew the Adirondacks better than most people know their own back yards.

From the chapter "Orra Phelps, Nature Lady"

there you go elight cracking me up again---however I am not sure if I fully get the connection ,perhaps you`d like to clairify a spesfic point here?????? do expound by all means !

She knew every plant by common name and Latin name. She knew the mountains’ geological composition and land forms. She knew every bird, not just by sight but by song. She was also familiar with the region’s human history and had joined others in the fight for the preservation of wilderness areas. She not only climbed many smaller mountains, but all forty-six high peaks twice.

Although she never had a permanent residence within the Blue Line, she spent most of her free time hiking there. After she retired in 1962, she spent several summers living at Adirondak Loj, so she could be near the Adirondack Mountain Club’s (ADK) Natural History Museum on the shore of Heart Lake. She was the first naturalist there and had donated many of the specimens of rocks, bones, plants, eggs, feathers and snakeskins to the museum. Orra was never satisfied with knowing about the Adirondacks. She wanted to share all she could with anyone who had the interest and curiosity to learn.

From the chapter "Orra Phelps, Nature Lady

again I am a bit amuzed here, I see the words plant,birds,song and I relize this is all up in the adirondacs------but the S.T.H. "Lady" was Born 3/5/1964 I still don`t see the connection you are trying to make---are you implying Orra was Alisons mother, or something along that line?

again I am a bit amuzed here, I see the words plant,birds,song and I relize this is all up in the adirondacs------but the S.T.H. "Lady" was Born 3/5/1964 I still don`t see the connection you are trying to make---are you implying Orra was Alisons mother, or something along that line?

If she was born in 1964, she would have been only seven years old by the time the song was released.

If she was born in 1964, she would have been only seven years old by the time the song was released.
She was a little "Lady" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------Do you believe in Magic in a young girls heart?-By:(Loving Spoonful). . .......and they were singing ....bye....bye....American pie........where did Don McClean write the song? The Lady.....has .......many ......stories.....

Archived