Do the Bonhams still get royalities?

Wolfman

why shouldn t they, especially his wife, she lost a loving husband,at such a young age. I have just finishing reading John Bonham my brother, by Mick Bonham it is such a beautiful book, written by his brother, who sadly himself died in 2000, and the tribute by Debra Bonham ,of the lovely memories she has of her brothers, is so nice.

of course they get royalties. bonhams wife would still receive them, then that would pass onto Jason and Zoe. plant and page obviously get the lions share because they were the main song writers. even Peter Grants kids get a small percentage of the royalties.

That was one of the last things peter grant done for pat bonham when the band's record contract expired he re-negotiated pats share of the royalties.

why shouldn t they, especially his wife, she lost a loving husband,at such a young age. I have just finishing reading John Bonham my brother, by Mick Bonham it is such a beautiful book, written by his brother, who sadly himself died in 2000, and the tribute by Debra Bonham ,of the lovely memories she has of her brothers, is so nice.

i got that book, superb. i've read it a few times now. i have a copy signed by Mick Bonhams wife.

the book is really well written and has got some really funny stories of mick and john. i just hate gettiing to the end of that book, so sad. if you want a true life account of John Bonham, and none of this richard cole made up bull shit stories, Mick Bonhams book is what yo want to be reading.

plant and page obviously get the lions share because they were the main song writers. even Peter Grants kids get a small percentage of the royalties.

I'm no lawyer but from what I have read all the money from Zeppelin was split 5 ways, the band + Grant. Even though Bonham didn't get many writing credits, he still got 1/5 of royalties.

Archived