SET LIST

FINALLY AN OFFICIAL ZEPPELIN FORUM. SO FAR THE ONLY SONGS ON THE SET LIST I'VE HEARD ABOUT ARE:FOR YOUR LIFE/IN THE LIGHT/THE ROVER. ANYBODY HEAR ABOUT ANY OTHERS? HOW ABOUT YOU DR CRAIG?

FINALLY AN OFFICIAL ZEPPELIN FORUM. SO FAR THE ONLY SONGS ON THE SET LIST I'VE HEARD ABOUT ARE:FOR YOUR LIFE/IN THE LIGHT/THE ROVER. ANYBODY HEAR ABOUT ANY OTHERS? HOW ABOUT YOU DR CRAIG?

Zoso, could you say where you heard or read that In The Light and The Rover are going to be played at the O2 Concert ? ? ? ?

I think that's wonderful that they are going to play those songs ! ! ! !

Any chance they'll be doing Carouselambra ? ? ? ?

Zoso, could you say where you heard or read that In The Light and The Rover are going to be played at the O2 Concert ? ? ? ?

I think that's wonderful that they are going to play those songs ! ! ! !

Any chance they'll be doing Carouselambra ? ? ? ?

They used to sneak in parts of Carouselambra during the Clarksdale tour. During the middle of In The Evening they would do the slow part of C..ambra

Just a question... What's with the obsession with carouselambra here? That would be the only zeppelin song that I honestly can't stand. Am I missing something here?

As for what all IS on the set list, I would GUESS that most of the songs they select will either be by popularity or personal significance. If (for now?) they're only doing one show, they're going to make it count. That means you'll probably hear whole lotta love, heartbreaker, dazed and confused, stairway...etc... While some of the lesser known songs are just as good (or better!) than these, there's no way they'll pass up the overall favorites in their one-time-only reunion.

Yes, I just said 'lesser known songs' in reference to led zeppelin. Not everyone has heard The Rover, Tea for One, or even When the Levee Breaks or No Quarter.

I would just die if they played 'You Shook Me' and I wasn't there.... die....

Just a question... What's with the obsession with carouselambra here? That would be the only zeppelin song that I honestly can't stand. Am I missing something here?

Maybe it's because it's an expected song? I mean, if they started playing that, no one would have seen it coming.

3 hours is relative.... to song length. If they play songs as they were recorded, then they could get a lot in.... but that wouldn't be... in character.

Plus, THEY might want to go for 3 hours... but they aren't the only ones performing. And even if they were, that would be a generous guess.

3 hours is relative.... to song length. If they play songs as they were recorded, then they could get a lot in.... but that wouldn't be... in character.

Plus, THEY might want to go for 3 hours... but they aren't the only ones performing. And even if they were, that would be a generous guess.

Far as the entire world is concerned.. They are the only band performing that night. Zeppelin has never played live as recorded. 3 hrs is generous yes, but not out of the question, and would give a great deal of added songs to play to a set list that includes most of the favorites. That is what makes it relative.

I will be absolutely over the moon if they play these last two. I think Jimmy also said that all the big favs would be in as well, but I haven't heard anything more specific.

From my post on the Harvey Goldsmith site...

Submitted by Original Purchaser on 20.Oct.2007 05:31

HERE FIRST!

...To offer up the official playlist for the November 26 show at O2...possibly, likely the last time these fellows ever play together...

(...pitch black...5 full minutes of unbelievably deafening applause to an ear-bursting crescendo...

...barely heard...Harvey Goldsmith:

"Ladies and Gentlemen...I bring you.............Led Zeppelin!"

...they begin...)

SET LIST

01 - IN THE EVENING

02 - THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME

03 - DANCING DAYS

04 - ACHILLES LAST STAND

05 - IN MY TIME OF DYING

06 - IN THE LIGHT

07 - CAROUSELAMBRA

08 - THANK YOU

09 - COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN

10 - CANDY STORE

11 - TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT

12 - HOW MANY MORE TIMES

13 - SINCE I’VE BEEN LOVING YOU

14 - OUT ON THE TILES

15 - THE ROVER

FIRST ENCORE

16 - WHOLE LOTTA LOVE

17 - STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

SECOND ENCORE

18 - I'M GONNA CRAWL

19 - KASHMIR

(...Robert spent, Jimmy drenched and John Paul looking like they have not even begun...they embrace in a line-up, each, one at a time, bowing to Jason Bonham, who has just drummed the drumming of his life...in honor of his pa...they pour into four platinum limos and roll off into the distance and history...)

NO...and I repeat...NO DRUM SOLO!!!

Good Times Bad Times is rumored to open the show from a Bonham interview.

For Your Life was recently disclosed by Page in a magazine interview.

I would be shocked if any of these songs are left off...

Communication Breakdown, Heartbreaker, Whole Lotta Love, Rock and Roll, Black Dog, Stairway, Kashmir, Since I've Been Loving You, Dazed and Confused and probably Achilles Last Stand.

The only one I'm not really sure they'll play is Achilles. That's probably half the setlist right htere.

Archived