Led Zeppelin: Copenhagen K.B. Hallen May 3rd 1971

SteveAJones

There was ruckus and there had to be an appeal for calm. This is captured on the bootleg I believe. It's also referenced in a few books.

Ive come to realize that my copy of that show is incomplete :(

I think there is only 45 mins in circulation. I know the ruckus is mentioned somewhere.

Perhaps in Cole's book? That's Richard Cole on the right of Robert, but YOU knew that.

Don't know what to make of Cole. He was here on a local radio show a few years ago. He sounded a little affraid to talk about Zeppelin..... You could hear it in his voice

Brilliant photos. Thanks,Steve!

The version of "Four Sticks" from this show is simply orgasmic. I wish they played it more than this one time. Killer. I also wish this would come out in better quality.THIS is a show for a high tech remastering and re-release.

I think there is only 45 mins in circulation. I know the ruckus is mentioned somewhere.

Perhaps in Cole's book? That's Richard Cole on the right of Robert, but YOU knew that.

Wrong! Complete versions of the show have been released. I have the Black Cat Records 'Poles and Sticks' speed corrected by myself. And what a show... one of my all time favourites - Plant is bloody amazing.

Wrong! Complete versions of the show have been released. I have the Black Cat Records 'Poles and Sticks' speed corrected by myself. And what a show... one of my all time favourites - Plant is bloody amazing.

Is it better ?

• 7 years later...

Yeah, great pictures Steve. I'm no recording tech but even the best version of this show there are just too many quirks in the recording

that messing with it too much would change the basic sound overall. IMO anyway if you were at a Zep show and the boot sound is what

you heard, that would be fine with me.

Archived