Sir Edmund Hillary

zepyep

On 7/20/2018 at 1:40 PM, kipper said:

it was a relevant point to mention a famous person who claimed she was named after the man.

I would want your life but then I would have to move to a swampland and drive a dick extension car.  And quite frankly I dont have that much to prove to myself.

Jesus Kip just stop. Please try and act like an adult.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 6:58 PM, IpMan said:

Jesus Kip just stop. Please try and act like an adult.

I would rather be me then talk down to people and try to convince myself I am smarter or more enlitened that other people.

Sorry if my relevant comments upset you ipman.

On 7/20/2018 at 4:40 PM, kipper said:

it was a relevant point to mention a famous person who claimed she was named after the man.

I would want your life but then I would have to move to a swampland and drive a dick extension car.  And quite frankly I dont have that much to prove to myself.

As I’ve already made clear to your tag team partner tonight, fuck off and go find someone else to obsess over. It’s past the point of ridiculous. I’m taking a page out of SAJ’s notebook. Have a great life.

5 minutes ago, Walter said:

As I’ve already made clear to your tag team partner tonight, fuck off and go find someone else to obsess over. It’s past the point of ridiculous. I’m taking a page out of SAJ’s notebook. Have a great life.

Walter,

When I first started this forum I tried really hard to be nice to you all the time but to many times you just get so pissy with me i dont get it. You said something that hurt some people and i called you on it but you diddnt leave it alone so that is on you. I hope only the best for you and your family and I have even lit a candle for you just now.

I hope you have a wonderful life as well.

Kipper

ps. not sure what Steve Jones had to do with this, he is a great guy and one of our best members with all of his contributions. I hope you arent suggesting I dont like Steve Jones because that is just not true.

4 hours ago, kipper said:

I would rather be me then talk down to people and try to convince myself I am smarter or more enlitened that other people.

Sorry if my relevant comments upset you ipman.

There is nothing relevant about you beating a dead horse, nor is it appropriate to insinuate someone has a small proboscis. In fact, on both accounts you are acting the tempestuous little imp.

BTW, you might want to consult a dictionary to look up the big words. How is that for talking down, have I fulfilled your expectations?

2 minutes ago, IpMan said:

There is nothing relevant about you beating a dead horse, nor is it appropriate to insinuate someone has a small proboscis. In fact, on both accounts you are acting the tempestuous little imp.

BTW, you might want to consult a dictionary to look up the big words. How is that for talking down, have I fulfilled your expectations?

big words dont make big men Ipman. I learned that when I was helping out in a hospice. One of the patients was a very rich man and on his last day he cried all day like a baby and when I asked him why he was crying he said I am at the end of my life and have no way to apologize. It was sad how alone he was.

1 minute ago, kipper said:

big words dont make big men Ipman. I learned that when I was helping out in a hospice. One of the patients was a very rich man and on his last day he cried all day like a baby and when I asked him why he was crying he said I am at the end of my life and have no way to apologize. It was sad how alone he was.

I guess he was not that rich if he was spending his last days alone in a hospice. If I were "very rich" I would use that loot to spend my time in a high-class brothel with hookers-a-plenty taking care of my every whim and enough Molly (MDMA) to get an elephant into orbit.

Apologies smologies...when you have three or four smoking hot Ho's to tickle your balls on your way out, who needs forgiveness?

Just now, IpMan said:

I guess he was not that rich if he was spending his last days alone in a hospice. If I were "very rich" I would use that loot to spend my time in a high-class brothel with hookers-a-plenty taking care of my every whim and enough Molly (MDMA) to get an elephant into orbit.

Apologies smologies...when you have three or four smoking hot Ho's to tickle your balls on your way out, who needs forgiveness?

very sad

and you dont understand what hospice is. Nobody wants to die alone.

Just now, kipper said:

very sad

and you dont understand what hospice is. Nobody wants to die alone.

Very sad you don't seem to have much of a sense of humor old chap. And yes, I know what hospice is, my father died in one, as did a very good friend.

Archived