Rules for listening to Stairway

JimmyPageZoSo56

Me and my brother have general rules about playing any Zeppelin. You must not skip a track while it is in play. Once a track begins to play you have to hear it through. Trust me, someone once skipped a track and my brother went ape!! :lol:

Ok, a couple of things:

First, totally agree about not skipping a track after it has begun to play. I can't do it either! :lol:

Second, I love your new signature line, ReR -- the joke about the sperm and the egg? Very funny. ;)

Third, I like Stairway. Does that really make me perfect, 59? If only I had known! Why the hell have I been trying to improve as a human being all these years?! I'm already there! Can I get a whoop whoop for eskimo? :thumbsup:

:lol:

Ok, a couple of things:

First, totally agree about not skipping a track after it has begun to play. I can't do it either! :lol:

Second, I love your new signature line, ReR -- the joke about the sperm and the egg? Very funny. ;)

Third, I like Stairway. Does that really make me perfect, 59? If only I had known! Why the hell have I been trying to improve as a human being all these years?! I'm already there! Can I get a whoop whoop for eskimo? :thumbsup:

:lol:

Whoop whoop!! :cheer:

(I only really like the guitar solo, myself. Obviously I have a long way to go in my quest for perfection. :'( )

Archived