Sam - Will the L-Z.com threads be imported here?

huw

Trying to catch Sam R's attention...

L-Z.com has closed, due to this place opening.

I'm guessing that it will be all the same folks that join up...

...so can we have our old threads back please? :ph34r:

Seriously, there was some good info hidden in some of those threads, perhaps not as good as on some of the other forums, but still useful.

What about it, Sam? Can they be imported?

Yes, because countless favorite album polls and "hot pictures of Robert" are so valuable.

As Huw knows, I am referring to the fact that there is a lot of information about concerts, boots, etc., not to mention all the stuff about backmasking and devil worship that we will have to go through all over again without the old threads to refer people to. I agree about the album polls; nobody in their right minds could agree about the Plant pics. :D

I got a PM on the old site that I didn't get to answer so I'd like to see the old threads and PMs come back.

In case they don't........to Steve who asked about my acquiring Bonzo's hat this summer, yes it was the one Rick Barrett offered on his site. It came with a COA from the Bonham family and pic of Bonzo wearing it.

Needless to say I am incredibly honored to own such a rare piece of Rock history from my true drumming hero. NO OFFERS PLEASE! Well, six figure offers are welcome. LOL

Yeah, for some reason I could not use my old G3TTH3L3DOUT but this will just have to do B) .

I changed my name because I was fed up with my old one.

But yeah, I second transferring the contents of the old board here (or stuff that's less than six months old anyway), particularly the live thread. Lots of gems there.

Archived