The Hemp Closet (Remastered)

bigstickbonzo

Let's get Fundamentally Literal:

Genesis 1:11

"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed....."

Genesis 1:12

"And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed....and God saw that it was good."

I like to read and meditate on those Bible verses... :D

Now is this thread supposed to be about Hemp or Marijuana or both? I believe hemp should be more celebrated and praised rather than marijuana. People are wishing for the wrong plant to be legalized.

:hippy:

And wow Joel, that weed looks amazing! I want some of that.

Seedy brown weed ? :(

I want da green sinse mon !!!! :lol:

IMG_0149.jpg

Genesis 1:11

"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed....."

Genesis 1:12

"And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed....and God saw that it was good."

Genesis 1:29

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth...to you it shall be for meat."

nun-bong.jpg

A buddy of mine has a Hemp Closet.

As did a friend of mine when I was younger. Its where he kept this 5ft cast iron hooka. 6 hoses. The piece was big enough where you could fit an entire eighth in there and suck it down within a few minutes. A couple hits from this sucker and you were done. Ahhhh, the good ol' days.

• 2 weeks later...

Since sat I've had the best weed of my life every night.

I've also found out that it help my crohns (disease), after reading several sites where people that have crohns... discussing that tokin helped.

So not only do I get to enjoy the thing that we enjoy, but I have a CURE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first high.

I was 13 years old in 8th grade my first time I smoked. I hung out with older kids who smoked all the time and would listen to them talk about smoking a dime bag in one sitting. ( a dime bag back then was big, you got about 15 joints from it.) So a friend of mine and me buy a dime and the next day before school we put the whole thing in this pipe and smoked it on our way. Well being our first time we were wasted. When we arrived at school we both were so paraniod being that high. Made through school and told our friends about it and they laughed then said that was way to much weed for your first time. I know that now.

6483Spongebob_smoking_Weed.jpg

^ Sounds like every morning my Senior year of high school. If I wasn't smoking before school, I'd usually leave around 1030 and come back around 115. We'd all meet up at my house and burn. Then we'd hop in our muscle cars and tare through town racing back to school.

^ Sounds like every morning my Senior year of high school. If I wasn't smoking before school, I'd usually leave around 1030 and come back around 115. We'd all meet up at my house and burn. Then we'd hop in our muscle cars and tare through town racing back to school.

must be a jersey thing

Archived