The Hemp Closet (Remastered)

bigstickbonzo

Back in my student days, we used to have this under-stairs cupboard. It was about 3ft high, 4ft long and 2ft deep. Just enough space to fit three or four people, some cushions and assorted paraphernalia. We even taped up the air gaps around the door to facilitate smoke retention. An hour or so in there would usually do the trick. There were a few mishaps, like the time we had a gas burner in there for hot knives - it fell over and set someone on fire, who was already asleep so we couldn't get him out the way to open the door.

I smoked salvia on Saturday. Man that shit fucks you up big time! haha

hahaahaa what was it? 20x??

I enjoy salvia even if the enjoyment only lasts 7 minutes :D

Love smoking before going to sleep, I have the best dreams

• 1 month later...

hahaahaa what was it? 20x??

I enjoy salvia even if the enjoyment only lasts 7 minutes :D

Love smoking before going to sleep, I have the best dreams

haha nah. i dont do that shit anymore is pretty lame. i smoke a lotta herb. danks only though i am kind of a snob about it but when you do it a lot and know what ya like then big deal ya know? and after a while the guys you get from that have dont have good stuff and you just evolve from that.

yea the dreams are nuts. i normally listen to Dark Side of the Moon just chopped haha. Animals is another great album too for that shit.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not the one who discovered this, and anyone might have stumbled across it, but here's a freaky coincidence:

Classic marijuana song: Bob Dylan's "Rainy Day Women # 12 & 35," containing the immortal line "Everybody must get stoned."

12 X 35 =

:hippy:

For more information on this and related topics, why not check out your friendly neighborhood bookseller, followed by a trip to your friendly neighborhood organic medicine dispensary?

post-12775-12790612977_thumb.gifpost-12775-12790612977_thumb.gif

Back in my student days, we used to have this under-stairs cupboard. It was about 3ft high, 4ft long and 2ft deep. Just enough space to fit three or four people, some cushions and assorted paraphernalia. We even taped up the air gaps around the door to facilitate smoke retention. An hour or so in there would usually do the trick. There were a few mishaps, like the time we had a gas burner in there for hot knives - it fell over and set someone on fire, who was already asleep so we couldn't get him out the way to open the door.

'Tripmender' you fcuking nutter, I'm surprised you're not all dead, then again i would be surprised if you would have known anything about it. :o

Regards, Danny

PS, Prison would be right up your street me ole mucker, it would be roomier than under you're stairs. :)

Just wondering............

Doesn't anyone here have to piss in a bottle at work?

I do if I get hurt or in an accident and don't trust the stuff that supposedly masks it.

I smoked the first time at age 11. (yeah...too young) I was a happy smoker 'til about ten years ago when the whole pee test thing started. I have since sneaked some here and there and the last time I did, I got so high and paranoid I didn't like it.

That being said, why this stuff is illegal is beyond me other than somebody's making more money on it being that way. I can legally ingest the whole Miller Brewing company and get ten times as fucked up plus, be a danger to myself and others and that's o.k.

My wife was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. If she gets real sick from the chemo, I'm scoring some buds for her. Fuck everybody then.

Nah man don't worry about it. I swear a lot too. I was so chopped last night I was at my friends condo, me and the usual suspects and one of the guys was sober and with his girlfriend and they pointed at me and said my name and I burst out laughing for no reason. hahaha

WARNING: DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY AFTER VIEWING THESE PICTURES

White Russian

wr1.JPG

Sensi Star

sensi_star.JPG

Thai x Trainwrek x Sour Deisel

4664307933_9b7d38d985_b.jpg

F-13

4576987378_875748640a_o1.jpg

Man. What pics!! I will admit that I do not smoke anymore My wife would not tolerate it for one thing. I am all for it being legal and at times am tempted to go looking for its pain relief uses. I used to smoke every day for years but have not smoked in over 7 or 8 years now. I think that the worst thing is what it does to your lungs. It just pounds your lungs. Other than that, it should be legalized for sure. I believe its up for ballot in NY? But not sure. cool.gif

Speaking of lungs, I had to go buy some guy cigarettes the other day. First time in years. I could not believe it was over $9 for a pack of Marlboro. Unreal. Glad I don't have that terrible habit.

WARNING: DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY AFTER VIEWING THESE PICTURES

White Russian

wr1.JPG

Sensi Star

sensi_star.JPG

Thai x Trainwrek x Sour Deisel

4664307933_9b7d38d985_b.jpg

F-13

4576987378_875748640a_o1.jpg

Oh my God...i wish i had that right now! I've had Sour Diesel and Trainwreck before but not the others or even that hybrid for that matter.

• 2 years later...

How much are flights to Denver?

From your neck of the woods...strictly guessing on no research whatsoever, mind you, I'd reckon $1100.00 U.S. dollars one way, or... a 1/2 oz. of incredibly sticky, sickenly sweet, manicured mature virgin seedless, that is, if bartering is accepted.

Archived