The Hemp Closet (Remastered)

bigstickbonzo

if its allowed, how about we all post the means in which we inhale this splendid herb

I haven't inhaled in quite some time....but I preferred bonging for the maxi buzz.....

But a sweet doobie couldn't be beat in the long run....I'd roll fatties with the thinnest, finest rice paper there was....it added NOTHING to the smoke, no detraction from the pleasure of that expanding, choking hit ! :lol:

clubpaperspakg.jpg

Club Modianos.......these are admittedly VERY good quality papers (no doubt) and I remember well using them many many years ago. I never did like the idea of a non-gummed paper, as rolling was not one of my major talents, but their sheerness made hand rolling with them actually pretty forgiving. What has bothered me personally for a long time is the excessive price of these papers and the elitist nature/attitude of their users. :lol: ( gotta be anal about some things ;) )

So what is the big deal? Well the SD Modiano Club is a VERY sheer paper. Simple logic should point the fact that the thinner (more sheer) the paper, the less ash will be left after combustion. The Club does this little feat quite neatly.

* dang, forgot the source...

http://www.ryomagazine.com/october2001/papers.htm

you haven't mate? can you believe it..

next we ever meet up, i'd give you some high quality herb

It's been over a year ! I'm not of a mindset, presently, to enjoy the herb.

It'd become a 'truth serum'...and made me think of my problems, not allowing me to be in LaLa Land. It brought my focus on things that increased my anxiety..not the other way around. So it was easy to lay off.

But...once a Pothead, always a Pothead...and I have no doubt one day I'll be ready to enjoy it again. So if we meet, is it OK if I just smell it ? :lol:

It'd become a 'truth serum'...and made me think of my problems, not allowing me to be in LaLa Land. It brought my focus on things that increased my anxiety..not the other way around. So it was easy to lay off.

But...once a Pothead, always a Pothead...and I have no doubt one day I'll be ready to enjoy it again. So if we meet, is it OK if I just smell it ? :lol:

smell all you want brother, but in due time when you feel the urge, you can do more then smell it

once a pot head always one as you say and i do concur, i wont never stop

One of my 'wish list' visits is to Nepal or somewhere else I can just sit and breathe it in....... :bagoverhead:

far out

rpg031.gif

It's been real nice talking to you, 'Darth', my wrists are starting to hurt, I've been on-line since about 9pm last night, so I have to go for a rest, and the lines are getting busy as it's Monday morning.

Talk again if I bump into you yeh?

Bye for now..........Roisin :wave:

Archived