Who's That Bloke With Percy?

Knebby

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hadn't seen that one before, thanks MSG. :) I hardly dare ask what Jimmy's doing.

You're welcome, Aquamarine. :) There are several other pics from that night floating around. I used to think they were taken in the back room of Max's in 1977 (because of the chicken wings and Jimmy's appearance) but someone told me the pics were taken in L.A. I think Jimmy is attempting to eat. :lol:

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

That's definitely a post-Zeppelin photo. It must have been around the 1983 ARMS tour. Page's appearance, wardrobe and dental situation indicate that era.

..I thought so too...I think Richard looks bit aged for to be '77?

I think you're both right...to be honest I know very little about the later and post LZ years. This is not my photobucket so I don't know how long these pics will be up...but the scarf Jimmy is wearing here looks similar to the one he had on at the ARMS concerts:

JPRCIII.jpg

JPRCII.jpg

I think you're both right...to be honest I know very little about the later and post LZ years. This is not my photobucket so I don't know how long these pics will be up...but the scarf Jimmy is wearing here looks similar to the one he had on at the ARMS concerts:

JPRCIII.jpg

JPRCII.jpg

Hi MSG...tks for posting these photos...never seen these before, ...

These are Post-Zep photos during the ARMS Concert (late 1983) as mentioned by Chicago...This is not '77 Page as I seen his photos back then from '77 on....

these excerpts are from Hammer of the Gods

....."when the ARMS tour arrived in Los Angeles a few days later, Jimmy checked into the Sunset Marquis as "James MacGregor."...

....."when Jimmy got into town, he called Richard Cole who was living quietly in Hollywood"....

.... "Jimmy also had a reunion with Lori Maddox...They met at The Rainbow"....

I could be wrong but I think these photos are taken in L.A., Rainbow Bar & Grill....during L.A. ARMS Performance...

....Nice to discuss Jimmy's Scarf as always :)

P.S. I loved your Robert Plant Review with all the fans from the Forum...I hope to see Robert too, I hope he will extend his tour ...lucky you!!!

...add

This topic has been discussed in SAJ - Mystery Thread, long ago...I remember

Edited by PlanetPage

JPRCIII.jpg

JPRCII.jpg

Thanks for this too. I can tell now they are both post Zep and very much like the during the Arms tour. I love discussing Jimmy's scarves too. :D

Hi MSG...tks for posting these photos...never seen these before, ...

These are Post-Zep photos during the ARMS Concert (late 1983) as mentioned by Chicago...This is not '77 Page as I seen his photos back then from '77 on....

these excerpts are from Hammer of the Gods

....."when the ARMS tour arrived in Los Angeles a few days later, Jimmy checked into the Sunset Marquis as "James MacGregor."...

....."when Jimmy got into town, he called Richard Cole who was living quietly in Hollywood"....

.... "Jimmy also had a reunion with Lori Maddox...They met at The Rainbow"....

I could be wrong but I think these photos are taken in L.A., Rainbow Bar & Grill....during L.A. ARMS Performance...

....Nice to discuss Jimmy's Scarf as always :)

P.S. I loved your Robert Plant Review with all the fans from the Forum...I hope to see Robert too, I hope he will extend his tour ...lucky you!!!

...add

This topic has been discussed in SAJ - Mystery Thread, long ago...I remember

You really know your Jimmy looks, PlanetPage! I was at a few LZ and ARMS concerts and I have to admit that I struggle to identify some of the hair styles and outfits from the different years.

Thank you...I hope you can catch him on the next leg of his N.A. tour. :)

Thanks for this too. I can tell now they are both post Zep and very much like the during the Arms tour. I love discussing Jimmy's scarves too. :D

You're welcome, aen27.

Ladies, I am sorry to say but I was told to "cool it" as far as talking about the scarves (and the dog collars)...it seems I was fanning the flames too hard for some people's taste... ;)

You really know your Jimmy looks, PlanetPage! I was at a few LZ and ARMS concerts and I have to admit that I struggle to identify some of the hair styles and outfits from the different years.

You're welcome, aen27.

Ladies, I am sorry to say but I was told to "cool it" as far as talking about the scarves (and the dog collars)...it seems I was fanning the flames too hard for some people's taste... ;)

...MSG , we sure defended the content of That Thread....Hot Pic's of Jimmy Page It Is...!!! A+++.... ;) ;)

take care... :lol: :lol:

JPRCIII.jpg

JPRCII.jpg

Edited by Wild Fire Woman

You're welcome, aen27.

Sorry to hear that people feel that way. ;):)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...