Who's That Bloke With Percy?

Knebby

Thank you MSG for all the info and especially the video! It makes my heart smile watching George perform, and then to add Robert onto it is almost unbearable!

You're welcome, Sunray. That vid makes me smile too! I don't know if you've seen it, but there is a thread for George here: http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=750

• 2 weeks later...
Calling all experts, textperts, choking smokers...sorry, wrong band...

We are having a problem at the "Jimmy's Smile" thread deciding if this is a picture of Jackie DeShannon or a random fan, or someone else entirely. Please advise.

ncd2xx.jpg

Jimmy Page With A Fan

LOS ANGELES - 1966: Guitarist Jimmy Page of the rock band 'The Yardbirds' poses for a portrait with a fan in 1966 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images)

www.gettyimages.com

• 2 weeks later...

Just a minute, just a minute... ;)

Isn't that Tori Amos?? I thought I saw a pic of him with her around here, I know they had a thing going at one time... I don't recall if she was wearing makeup...

Red hair is throwing me off.

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

RP with Sarah Hayward (his cousin)

robert_plant_sarah_hayward.jpg

Hi Alessandra - that is Sally Hayward, and its a common mistake that she is his cousin - she isn't, she's a fan who used to write a Zep fanzine called "The Rover".