Who's That Bloke With Percy?

Knebby

I thought I remembered Percy Sledge but I could be way off. It isn't a good angle is it? :blink:

I think Your right but after finnaly reading Sam's comment I was wrrrrong! It cant be Yes it could I am wrong quite often but I hate it.

Edited by alwizard03

• 2 months later...

Tommy basically asked him to look after her - he and Glenn were best friends. Anyway they aren't married now, and Glenn re-married a couple of years ago. But yeah - the rock world seems to have a bit of a habit of inter-relationships!

Tommy basically asked him to look after her - he and Glenn were best friends. Anyway they aren't married now, and Glenn re-married a couple of years ago. But yeah - the rock world seems to have a bit of a habit of inter-relationships!

You got that right, LOL! :D

Jimmy with Rod Stewart, Jeff Beck, Richard Cole and someone I can't quite make out. Anyone know who he is?

z4tgrgdp.jpg

:o I had never seen that one - what a great picture.

That must be from the July 13, 1969, show in New York. I'm not sure about the line-up changes in Jeff's touring band, could that be drummer Mickey Waller?

• 2 weeks later...
2ihwkn5.jpg

(Not sure if this one has been posted yet) With Michael Des Barres.

And I'm pretty sure the woman is Morgana Welch. Here's another picture of her:

frida005.jpg

And in a famed series of photos the boys at Rainbow Bar & Grill in LA she is sitting right in the center:

zep_75_groupies2.jpg

Edited by Otto Masson

• Administrators
And in a famed series of photos the boys at Rainbow Bar & Grill in LA she is sitting right in the center:

zep_75_groupies2.jpg

For some reason, this photo is usually listed as being at the Rainbow when published in magazines. It's actually taken at Rodney Bingenheimer's L.A. club "Rodney's English Disco", not the Rainbow.

Alas, my good friend MSG has told me privately that she doesn't think this woman is Morgana. She knows better than I do, so that one remains a mystery.

She could possibly be Lita Ford, as she likely was present for that photo shoot. At the time I believe she was a member of the Runaways, and that publicity event included them.

s26168.jpg

2ihwkn5.jpg

This one is from the same night - from the reference on Robert's t-shirt to Kim Fowley and the Runaways, I think it is from '75:

RPMD.jpg

runaways1976ta3.jpg

Edited by eternal light