Most Under-rated Zep Track

Nobody`s Fault But Hers

I've always liked the lemon song and hots on for nowhere. Oh yeah, can't forget out on the tiles. Your time is gonna come is great too but you have to hear the version jimmy did with the black crowes to appreciate the riff. There is also a lot of overlooked stuff on the second PG disc.

IN MY TIME OF DYING!!!

Only true zep fans know the song,it's amazing!

THE OCEAN!!!

It's my favoute riff

FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Bluesy,hypnotic,epic.

But Bring It On Home was just brilliant,it should be there.

those are 4 of my fav. songs. in my time of dying, may be my all time fav. song.

In My Time of Dying is one of the most underated songs of all time. It is purely incredible. But it is very heavy and long. Two things that worked against it to the average listener.

You're most probably right there. But I can't believe you can have a greatest Zeppelin collection without that song. It is phenomenal. One of my all time Zeppelin favourites.

What about Hot Dog?..................Just kidding.

I would say

1.NIGHT FLIGHT

2.BLACK COUNTRY WOMAN

3.BRING IT ON HOME-IS ON MOTHERSHIPS DVD

4.CUSTARD PIE

5.CANDY STORE ROCK

6.ROYAL ORLEANS

7.GALLOWS POLE

8.TANGERINE

9.HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO

10.TRAVELLING RIVERSIDE BLUES

11.HOT DOG

12.IN THE EVENING

13.WEARING AND TEARING

Though in the bands defense a lot of these songs are covered in the box set .Either the two disc remasters set or the four disc remasters set or the 10 disc complete studio works set. But it would still be a great cd to have .Would love some new material that would be even better

Had Bonzo lived and Zep were able to do their 1980/81 US tour: I really hope Carouselambra would've been on the set list. I know a lot of fans dont like this song simply because of the keyboard/synth sounds...my reply to that is: WHO CARES! Listen to the overall composition, the structure, I believe this was a complex endeavor and would have been the next epic Zep song, ie, Kashmir, Achilles, etc...and no, I'm not saying it is better or evern similar...just one of their epic endeavors...The lyrics are excellent, accessable and understandable...and that unbelievable slowed down middle section! "Where did you come from, where did you go..." which yes, I know that is a paraphrase...but, imho, the BEST song of ITTOD ("I'm Gonna Crawl") a close second!

My two faves off ITTOD as well. You have good taste!

• 2 weeks later...
Had Bonzo lived and Zep were able to do their 1980/81 US tour: I really hope Carouselambra would've been on the set list. I know a lot of fans dont like this song simply because of the keyboard/synth sounds...my reply to that is: WHO CARES! Listen to the overall composition, the structure, I believe this was a complex endeavor and would have been the next epic Zep song, ie, Kashmir, Achilles, etc...and no, I'm not saying it is better or evern similar...just one of their epic endeavors...The lyrics are excellent, accessable and understandable...and that unbelievable slowed down middle section! "Where did you come from, where did you go..." which yes, I know that is a paraphrase...but, imho, the BEST song of ITTOD ("I'm Gonna Crawl") a close second!

that groove in the middle of the song catches me everytime, never used to like ITTOD but if your a zep fan there is no time for ignorance!!

Out On The Tiles (it's a cracker)

The Rover (great guitar riff)

Royal Orleans (damn funky and great Bonzo drumming)

Gallows Pole (nice bit of work)

The Crunge (fun song helped along by JPJ bass and unusual timing)

Hooray! Somone besides me loves The Crunge! :banana:

Archived