Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

What's mucky about going for a ride? :P

I'm not even going to go there, whatever I have in my head and ready to put fingers to keyboard will def have me banned here!!!!! lol

If the cars-a-rockin....don't come-a-knockin!!! :banana::hysterical: :hysterical:

I keep thinking of that Tina Turner song 'steamy windows' lol

Hehe...I've just thought of another one, Boom-bang-a-bang by Lulu

In fact while we are on the subject of cars, I did once read that Robert claimed he was such a rubbish driver that he admits that he when he goes to park the car along the side of a path, he uses the kerb, so when the car hits the kerb edge...he's parked!

Edited by SozoZoso

I'm not even going to go there, whatever I have in my head and ready to put fingers to keyboard will def have me banned here!!!!! lol

If the cars-a-rockin....don't come-a-knockin!!! :banana::hysterical: :hysterical:

I'd let him keep the seatbelt on. :hysterical: that wasn't too bad was it?

Hehe...I've just thought of another one, Boom-bang-a-bang by Lulu

In fact while we are on the subject of cars, I did once read that Robert claimed he was such a rubbish driver that he admits that he when he goes to park the car along the side of a path, he uses the kerb, so when the car hits the kerb edge...he's parked!

Now I don't feel so bad about my parking. :lol: