Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I can't help but thinking that I love the older Robert, he has those rugged "biker" looks..but only better

i'm loving the older robert these days . i probably fantasize about the young and old equally now. he is more mature and reflective but still has that "wants to have fun" thing he had when he was young.

Thanks for all the pictures, could look at them all night long, I love the young Robert, but also loving the older Robert.

Just reading the Richard Cole book, they were all naughty boys late 60's early 70's, wouldn't have minded being naughty with them !!

Thanks for all the pictures, could look at them all night long, I love the young Robert, but also loving the older Robert.

Just reading the Richard Cole book, they were all naughty boys late 60's early 70's, wouldn't have minded being naughty with them !!

i could do naughty very good , back in my days and even now,how are you girl,talk to you on Facebook!