Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

i want to kiss him

I think you're not the only one.

I remember a while back seeing a youtube video of a Robert Plant concert in which some random woman managed to get on stage and planted a smacker right on Roberts lips, turned toward the audience with her hands in the air smiling (like as if she scored a goal) then a security guy coming onto the stage as well to get the woman off and Robert saying "I'm not kissing you!!"

It was so funny, but I cannot now find the video.

Hi all you Plant fans :)

just wanted to ask if any of you know whether Robert and Patty are still together?

I only ask this because of what he says here in this interview ... that his girlfriend is 29. Patty is much older than 29 ... of course, he could be joking around...

thanks in advance :)

http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2014/may/05/led-zeppelin-unreleased-version-whole-lotta-love-exclusive

Hi J. Don't know if they're still together but, think you're right about Robert fooling around - as usual. Sounds the the smart thing to say about a woman who has just turned 60 & one you'd like to keep around!

Hi all you Plant fans :)

just wanted to ask if any of you know whether Robert and Patty are still together?

I only ask this because of what he says here in this interview ... that his girlfriend is 29. Patty is much older than 29 ... of course, he could be joking around...

thanks in advance :)

http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2014/may/05/led-zeppelin-unreleased-version-whole-lotta-love-exclusive

Funny thing is I was thinking the same thing here. I know that Patty has some solo projects coming up (as well as Robert as we all know already) and there hasn't been a peep regarding either working together or thier relationship together.

Funny thing is I was thinking the same thing here. I know that Patty has some solo projects coming up (as well as Robert as we all know already) and there hasn't been a peep regarding either working together or thier relationship together.

hmm, could be they have split.

thanks! I kept getting the message "you are not permitted to use that extension in this community ", or something like that. Do you know what that means?

thanks! I kept getting the message "you are not permitted to use that extension in this community ", or something like that. Do you know what that means?

Sorry, slave to zep, I don't know what that means... but I hope you could see the pic on this forum now... have you fun with LZ friends here ... :peace: