Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

23 hours ago, Valerie Sunshine said:

Maybe it was taken during the recording sessions of ITTOD

Hmmm. You know what? You may be more right than what you know. This picture does have a very film-like quality to it.

I believe there are rumors and known-to-exist footage of at least John Bonham from the ITTOD sessions.

What makes you think it may be from the ITTOD sessions?

7 hours ago, bcarter690 said:

Hmmm. You know what? You may be more right than what you know. This picture does have a very film-like quality to it.

I believe there are rumors and known-to-exist footage of at least John Bonham from the ITTOD sessions.

What makes you think it may be from the ITTOD sessions?

I am not sure, but I've found this picture while searching for LZ photos. Take a look. Maybe it was just a random pic that was chosen randomly in order to illustrate what could have been the ITTOD sessions, but in many photos from 1978 Robert has his hair short, same thing with John, so it kind of makes sense. 

Screenshot_2016-08-24-22-43-53.png

Edited by Valerie Sunshine

15 hours ago, Valerie Sunshine said:

I am not sure, but I've found this picture while searching for LZ photos. Take a look. Maybe it was just a random pic that was chosen randomly in order to illustrate what could have been the ITTOD sessions, but in many photos from 1978 Robert has his hair short, same thing with John, so it kind of makes sense. 

Screenshot_2016-08-24-22-43-53.png

Interesting. The photo of Robert with the Brasil football shirt definitely has a film-like quality to it. And you may have unknowingly pointed out and confirmed what I thought about that picture: That's is a still from the ITTOD sessions.

What's also interesting, and not a rumor, is that there's known-to-exist footage from ITTOD and I distinctly recall a mention of John Bonham demonstrating how to fold a shirt in that footage.