Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

On 4/27/2017 at 4:42 PM, anniemouse said:

Wow Bcarter they are amazing Where are they from?

These are from when Robert was in Hiroshima in 71. I noticed he's wearing the same shirt at the medal presentation ceremony to honor the victims from Hiroshima. I would imagine that these photos are from an interview prior to the concert.

On May 13, 2017 at 8:35 AM, bcarter690 said:

These are from when Robert was in Hiroshima in 71. I noticed he's wearing the same shirt at the medal presentation ceremony to honor the victims from Hiroshima. I would imagine that these photos are from an interview prior to the concert.

bcarter! How do you know so much about the background details !? It's awesome!!! Thank You!

I have a question you or someone else may know the answer to: what year did Robert end the marriage with  Maureen and when was his son Logan born?

2 hours ago, Rosygirl said:

bcarter! How do you know so much about the background details !? It's awesome!!! Thank You!

I have a question you or someone else may know the answer to: what year did Robert end the marriage with  Maureen and when was his son Logan born?

Logan was born in January 1979 and I believe his marriage was dissolved in 1982

16 hours ago, Rosygirl said:

Oh, you're welcome. I have been collecting Led Zeppelin ( and Led Zeppelin pictures) for 33 years and I guess I've developed an encyclopedic memory for pictures so I'm able to place them in context.. I'm happy you're enjoying them.

I'll be posting more Robert photos soon.

On 14/05/2017 at 8:02 PM, tenyearsgone21 said:

Logan was born in January 1979 and I believe his marriage was dissolved in 1982

Thank you TenYearsGone! So that little stinker definitely hooked up with Maureen's  little sister before they officially split...I wonder what his in laws were thinking! To have both your daughters pregnant by the same man!  But then again he is irresistible!

IMG_2089.JPG.0faca2b4021c856e4f0e06c05ff1e32a.JPGIMG_2091.JPG.22c21be2d9395f72590a2b3046db9eab.JPGIMG_2168.JPG.890dab9255b80d2d7f8c0971f5bd07d7.JPG

13 hours ago, bcarter690 said:

You're welcome. Yes it was taken in January 1970.

Thanks! So I wasn't too far off :-)! LOL   For me it's just amazing when I stop and consider that they went on their first US tour in 1969 and just a year later when that  picture was taken had  already achieved so much - especially with the US crowd. I think they'd won their first gold record for sales of the first album in the US...  And here he is 22 years old and earning enough to buy all that land etc.  Pretty heady stuff!! image.jpg.a3e03890640698a2d3b5408b0be66975.jpg

On 5/19/2017 at 0:41 AM, Rosygirl said:

Thanks! So I wasn't too far off :-)! LOL   For me it's just amazing when I stop and consider that they went on their first US tour in 1969 and just a year later when that  picture was taken had  already achieved so much - especially with the US crowd. I think they'd won their first gold record for sales of the first album in the US...  And here he is 22 years old and earning enough to buy all that land etc.  Pretty heady stuff!! image.jpg.a3e03890640698a2d3b5408b0be66975.jpg

I had the same thought: their success and wealth certainly happened fast if Robert was able to buy all this property by 1970. (And John Bonham was able to buy a Rolls-Royce at the same time)