Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Cat

Grant & Plant kissing from 1975

Maybe it's like Michael and Fredo kissing is the Godfather II - a "brotherly" type kiss. I have no idea, but a lot of alcohol may have been involved,

^^^My word...never seen that one!! I thought "is that a doctored photo" and then I realised it wasn't!!! Mind if I lift it for the caption thread?

They're just goofing of course, on the Starship.

RER - Go right ahead! :D

OK thanks, looks like they are having a good time, LOL.

Now I have seen 3 too many photos of Robert and Peter Grant in compromising positions on this forum. Yikes!

:huh:

:lol:

Lets see when you pop the first photo up on zoom you can clearly identfy that they are totally joking around ,their lips are not touching---so anything else that appears later are again Plants at the time probably stoned humour. By the way -cat- all the above photos are already included on other threads. perhaps the "admin" ought to take down this obsolete & useless thread.

Edited by lajoie

^^^Its not the only picture though of such a situation as far as I know. They did get up to quite a bit of mischief. And it is obvious, zoomed in or not, that their lips must have met...but jokingly of course.

^I agree...The pictures are funny and anyone can see that they are just acting silly... :D

I've never seen the photos before, so thanks for posting them!!! :D

By the way -cat- all the above photos are already included on other threads. perhaps the "admin" ought to take down this obsolete & useless thread.

Sorry...I wasn't aware the photo I posted was already on the site. My apologies.

:thanku:

No need to apologize, Cat! :D

A post like that deserves only a :rolleyes:

Thank you! :)

It looks like Uncle Buck is violating the golden god. The blasphemy!

I love this picture. Thanks for sharing haha.

LOL! They are pervin' out with each other.

According to Richard Cole, their former road manager (although, yeah, he could have been lying his ass off), there were much more interesting shots taken... such as of each member's member! Many pictures! Man, if THOSE ever saw the light of day. :o