My dream since I was 16

zepfriek

I saw Page and Plant twice. But Since I was 16 ( that was in 1991) my biggest dream was to see "Led Zeppelin". I had to see Jimmy Page at least before I would die :-)

The last time I saw them was in 1998 in Ghent, Belgium. It was almost like Led Zeppelin. I hope they will go on tour after the reunion. Iff 20.000.000 peolpe want to see them, them have to go on a tour. What do you think ?

I saw Page and Plant twice. But Since I was 16 ( that was in 1991) my biggest dream was to see "Led Zeppelin". I had to see Jimmy Page at least before I would die :-)

The last time I saw them was in 1998 in Ghent, Belgium. It was almost like Led Zeppelin. I hope they will go on tour after the reunion. Iff 20.000.000 peolpe want to see them, them have to go on a tour. What do you think ?

They don't have to do anything, it's their own choice.. I guess Page has nostalgia and a tour would be a disgrace to Bonzo! Plant has a excellent solo carreer, he knew how to go on with his life, just like Jones. Jones is a succesfull producer and travels around the world...

I say NO against the tour, just to honour Bonzo

If the tour will happen => I'll hope they come to pretty little Belgium.

~Christophe

Whatever the boys want to do is cool with me. Ever since i got into them...i have wondered what it would be like to see THE Led Zeppelin in concert. The thought sometimes gives me chills. They are older now, and if they don't want to go on tour, i understand that. Bonham is not there and maybe they feel like it would have to be all four of them or nothing. Either way....if they do decide to....i'll be there. If they come to Chicago that is. :unsure: .............. :rolleyes:

They don't have to do anything, it's their own choice.. I guess Page has nostalgia and a tour would be a disgrace to Bonzo! Plant has a excellent solo carreer, he knew how to go on with his life, just like Jones. Jones is a succesfull producer and travels around the world...

~Christophe

Uh, what? Why would you try and compare what they have done since John Bonham died? I am not sure how that fits into the equation. Anywho, Jimmy Page has done very well for himself. As of the present he is healthy, has a beautiful family, and is active in charity work. He is not the Devil worshiping cocaine head most like to portray him as. All three have gone on to other success. At this point it's simple, If all 4 members are up for a tour, they will. Up to them and how they feel.

Your comment is unwarrantable.

~Christophe

You say no to a tour, but you will go if they come around, is it yes or no?

Archived