Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
The Rover

What is Your Favorite Zeppelin Album ? ? ?

What is Your Favorite Zeppelin Album ? ? ?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. What is Your Favorite Zeppelin Album ? ? ?

• LED ZEPPELIN I
    • LED ZEPPELIN II
    • LED ZEPPELIN III
    • LED ZEPPELIN IV - THE RUNES ALBUM
    • HOUSES OF THE HOLY
    • PHYSICAL GRAFFITI
    • PRESENCE
    • THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME
    • IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR
    • CODA
    • THE BBC SESSIONS
    • HOW THE WEST WAS WON

What is your favorite Led Zeppelin album ? ? ? :rolleyes: (Compilation releases not included here)

No Discussion Here . . . Start a Discussion Thread on a particular release to get into it there.. B)

Edited by The Rover

I tend, in this digital age, to put on an MP3Pro disc with everything on it and press random. So I hardly ever listen to an album in order anymore. I voted for PG though.

Hard to call, but I voted for the untitled 4th album. That's the album I cut my teeth on, and also, I was born the day it was released, so it's inevitible that it will be #1. PG and II and I and HOTH, hell ALL OF THEM!!!! Words just can't describe how amazing they are.

The One and Only - Physical Graffiti!

Incredible from Houses of the Holy to the ending notes of Sick Again...

where's Mothership or TSRTS?

What is your favorite Led Zeppelin album ? ? ? :rolleyes:(Compilation releases not included here)

My vote is for Zep IV.

What is your favorite Led Zeppelin album ? ? ? :rolleyes: (Compilation releases not included here)

No Discussion Here . . . Start a Discussion Thread on a particular release to get into there.. B)

Well, as your posting name indicates, you too love Physical Graffiti. I'd like to hear them play The Rover. I think it's an underrated tune on an outstanding album. Good segue from Custard Pie to the Rover. Come to think of it, there ain't a weak tune on the whole album.

where's Mothership or TSRTS?

TSRTS -- It's there.

The maximum number of Poll Question options is --12-- options.. B)

So, there wouldn't have been room for any compilations.

But, like I said.... if you want to start a thread about a Zep album, please do so.... (But do a Search first, to see if it's been started already..) :)

Edited by The Rover

Sign in to follow this