18-1

TRB

Plaxico Burress is crying.

This is also probably the first time brothers have won consecutive NFL titles as starting quarterbacks.

I didn't care, though, for Fox's working of Arabic numerals into the coverage so much. It's Super Bowl XLII, not "42."

Damn !! I missed THE GAME ?? !!!!!!! :o

Rats. :rolleyes:

I haven't been interested in football since the late 70 and the Cowboy/Steeler series !! Matter of fact, I haven't watched TV at all...cept for snippets in years....

But this danged computer screen burns my eyes LIKE TV..... :'(

You should have watched this one Joel.....:D

Aye mates, i don't dig sports, fact i haven't watched any sports in forever, but i watched tonight with me family, and i must say i'm happy the giants won,a i can't stand the pat's and tom brady is a bitch!!! anyone but the pats

Wheeeeeeeee!

SO MUCH FOR THEIR DYNASTY!!! TUCK THIS!!!

TUCK! HA!! :lol:

I really didn't want to watch since I don't like either team (would have been the first time in 20 years [though I did miss most of XXXIV to an ice-induced power outage] that I didn't watch), but I ended up doing so since my girlfriend wanted to see the commercials (most of which weren't that good, just bizarre). Such massive football was something the pundits didn't expect.

TUCK! HA!! :lol:

I really didn't want to watch since I don't like either team (would have been the first time in 20 years [though I did miss most of XXXIV to an ice-induced power outage] that I didn't watch), but I ended up doing so since my girlfriend wanted to see the commercials (most of which weren't that good, just bizarre). Such massive football was something the pundits didn't expect.

I'M A RAIDER FAN...DON'T EVER MENTION THE SNOW GAME SO THIS WAS PAYBACK...I HAD MONEY IN SUPER BOWL POOL SO THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON TO WATCH...OF COURSE DIDN'T WIN!!! BUT NEITHER DID THE PATS!!! MORE LIKE THE CHOKERS DYNASTY!!

Aye mates, i don't dig sports, fact i haven't watched any sports in forever, but i watched tonight with me family, and i must say i'm happy the giants won,a i can't stand the pat's and tom brady is a bitch!!! anyone but the pats

I'm not a Pats fan either but what do you have against Tom Brady? He's a pretty decent guy

Archived