Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

6 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Awww...shucks! Thank you, jabe! :blush: 

You actually remind me of a younger sister of a lady from Goa I used to date back in 1998, almost a mirror image.

Hope you're doing fine btw, regards from the other side of the globe.

4 hours ago, reswati said:

You actually remind me of a younger sister of a lady from Goa I used to date back in 1998, almost a mirror image.

Hope you're doing fine btw, regards from the other side of the globe.

Hi, res! :wave:

I'm doing great! Thanks for asking! Hope you're having a great day! :D

Many thanks for the compliment! Interestingly, even though my roots lie in Southern India, a lot of people have asked me whether my origins lie in Goa or in Northern India! Needless to say, I was flattered! :lol: 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

36 minutes ago, reswati said:

Holy shit, this is cool!

A feature on my wife's Christmas pressy. Sony DSC HX90V. It's called "Beauty Effect" - I have two kids that look like cute little aliens. It's unreal fun. Thoroughly recommend that camera.

14 hours ago, rm2551 said:

A feature on my wife's Christmas pressy. Sony DSC HX90V. It's called "Beauty Effect" - I have two kids that look like cute little aliens. It's unreal fun. Thoroughly recommend that camera.

Beauty Effect on kids and small pets is a good idea.

Beauty Effect on a man wearing a wife beater t-shirt, not so much.

:lol:

11 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Beauty Effect on kids and small pets is a good idea.

Beauty Effect on a man wearing a wife beater t-shirt, not so much.

:lol:

LOL!!! I thought the "wife beater" term was just an aussie thing. You an Aussie Jonesey?

8 hours ago, Strider said:

Oh gawd no..."wife-beater shirt" is used all over America, too. Has been for decades.

In my opinion, the 'fashion trend' of wearing wife beater shirts, is right up there with other crappy fashion trends such as the replacement of pants with leggings and of course, the notoriously low waist pants, where one can see practically everything, leaving little to the imagination :rolleyes: 

Hmmm...I wonder whether the lovely Pete Campbell or Don Draper have ever considered getting one of those macho shirts or better yet t-shirts with special emphasis on incredibly appropriate slogans like Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater or Have Roving Eye, Will Travel or something even more diabolical like Will F*ck For A Buck! :Thinking: 

Sheesh! :slapface: 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

• 2 weeks later...