Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

8 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Oooooh come on mate, best country to live. Far away from all the shit in the world. And the beaches Steve, THE BEACHES!!!

My post was just a jab at some Aussies who post here. I'm sure it is a wonderful place to live and I wanted very much to go there for The Rolling Stones tour last year. 

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

My post was just a jab at some Aussies who post here. I'm sure it is a wonderful place to live and I wanted very much to go there for The Rolling Stones tour last year. 

Mate if you ever do come down here, to Bris, I'll shout you a beer. It's not much, but it'll do for a fellow Zeppelin fan. 

....and fuck me, I'd love an hour or so just to chat.:ohmy:

Edited by rm2551
And...

11 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Mate if you ever do come down here, to Bris, I'll shout you a beer. It's not much, but it'll do for a fellow Zeppelin fan. 

....and fuck me, I'd love an hour or so just to chat.:ohmy:

It's a deal.

4 hours ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

Wow, only took you 9 days this time! Good job sport! :rolleyes:

^^^

Guy with Leonardo DeCaprio pictures readily available to share. I rest my case.

12864213.jpg

13 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

It's a deal.

^^^

Guy with Leonardo DeCaprio pictures readily available to share. I rest my case.

12864213.jpg

Says the guy who posts pics of underage girls. 

Is that a thing in the gay community? You seem awfully knowledgeable about it. 

Edited by Sathington Willoughby

50 minutes ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

Says the guy who posts pics of underage girls. 

Is that a thing in the gay community? You seem awfully knowledgeable about it. 

That's right, and I stand by it. There was NOTHING wrong with posting photos of popular Japanese music idols, regardless of their age. 

As a by the way, there's really no such thing as "the gay community" but if there was you'd be blowing 76 trombones in the big parade.

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

As a by the way, there's really no such thing as "the gay community" but if there was you'd be blowing 76 trombones in the big parade.

Just as you don't believe in the concept of the 'gay community', I can also say that there is really no such thing as the persecution of the WCHM (short for White Christian Heterosexual Male, as you so eloquently abbreviated in one of your posts in one of those politically charged threads, before the forum underwent some pretty radical changes as far as posting rules were concerned), Mr. Steve A. Jones. Judging by your posts from the past, I am certain that you will resent reading such a statement, from my post to you. 

I hated to bring up such a thing and therefore, deviate this thread, but you sir, left me with absolutely no choice, what so ever. And yes, I did choose to take your post personally, as my son's best friend is openly gay. Would you like to launch an anti-gay tirade against him, then?! :rolleyes: 

Edited by Emily008

23 minutes ago, Emily008 said:

Just as you don't believe in the concept of the 'gay community', I can also say that there is really no such thing as the persecution of the WCHM (short for White Christian Heterosexual Male, as you so eloquently abbreviated in one of your posts in one of those politically charged threads, before the forum underwent some pretty radical changes as far as posting rules were concerned), Mr. Steve A. Jones. Judging by your posts from the past, I am certain that you will resent reading such a statement, from my post to you. 

I hated to bring up such a thing and therefore, deviate this thread, but you sir, left me with absolutely no choice, what so ever. And yes, I did choose to take your post personally, as my son's best friend is openly gay. Would you like to launch an anti-gay tirade against him, then?! :rolleyes: 

:toast::wave:

33 minutes ago, Emily008 said:

What a Danish female has to say regarding persecution of WCHMs in America has about as much credibility as a used car commercial. Get over yourself.

Sathington Worthless is also openly gay, which is fine by me, but you need to scroll up and note it was he who started all this in the first place -- again.

43 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

What a Danish female has to say regarding persecution of WCHMs in America has about as much credibility as a used car commercial. Get over yourself.

Sathington Worthless is also openly gay, which is fine by me, but you need to scroll up and note it was he who started all this in the first place -- again.

And your hatred towards certain groups of people, is pretty diabolical, if you ask me. Woe betide, if 'your kind' is persecuted. But if such a persecution is carried out against a group of people you despise, then you will absolutely love it, I bet! What a Donald Trump type thing, to say! You're such a hypocrite and you, my good fellow, need to get over yourself! 

And your resentment towards my post, was just as I predicted. Bravo. 

Edited by Emily008

6 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Boy, you are sure obsessed with my sexuality. I'm not gay, sorry to disappoint you.

5 minutes ago, Emily008 said:

And your hatred towards certain group of people, is pretty diabolical, if you ask me. Woe betide, if 'your kind' is persecuted. But if such a persecution is carried out against a group of people you despise, then you will absolutely love it, I bet! What a Donald Trump type thing, to say! You're such a hypocrite and you, my good fellow, need to get over yourself! 

And your resentment towards my post, was just as I predicted. Bravo. 

He hates the fact that I call him on bullying people and his bigoted rhetoric, and he calls me gay, as if that's some sort of insult, like a 12 year old. 

37 minutes ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

He hates the fact that I call him on bullying people and his bigoted rhetoric, and he calls me gay, as if that's some sort of insult, like a 12 year old. 

Exactly. He just cannot stand to be civil to any one, who does not 'conform', if you know what I mean. He either, needs to be racially insulting, bigoted or at least sexist. What I truly cannot understand is how a grown man like him, considers this sort of behaviour, to be acceptable. This is getting overly tiresome and beyond absurd. 

I only came back here after nearly 3 long months, to greet my forum friends : You Sath, Kiwi, CP, etc. and not cultivate a fight against Jones (as if I don't have any thing better to do), but he left me, with no choice. 

Edited by Emily008

16 minutes ago, Emily008 said:

Exactly. He just cannot stand to be civil to any one, who does not 'conform', if you know what I mean. He either, needs to be racially insulting, bigoted or at least sexist. What I truly cannot understand is how a grown man like him, considers this sort of behaviour, to be acceptable. This is getting overly tiresome and beyond absurd. 

I only came back here after nearly 3 long months, to greet my forum friends : You Sath, Kiwi, CP, etc. and not cultivate a fight against Jones (as if I don't have any thing better to do), but he left me, with no choice. 

lol, welcome back, right? The more things change, the more they stay the same, unfortunately. ;)

1 hour ago, sam_webmaster said:

Steve, are you having some sort of meltdown? That's obviously not acceptable behavior here. This constant fighting is beyond ridiculous now. 

No meltdown here, Sam. Just trying to enjoy the forum. You know as well as I do I'm not the one starting these arguments. You know as well as I do some of this nonsense is just a pre-planned pile on.     

1 hour ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

I couldn't care less what you think or what you post about me.     

1 hour ago, Emily008 said:

Use the ignore button.