Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:29 PM, Bozoso73 said:

IMG_3148.JPG

It's good to put a person behind the name. Awesome-Wicked art! Would you mind talking about the one on your right shoulder? I'm curious. It looks like a symbol. Happy New Year Bozoso73! I hope you enjoy 2018.

12 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

It's good to put a person behind the name. Awesome-Wicked art! Would you mind talking about the one on your right shoulder? I'm curious. It looks like a symbol. Happy New Year Bozoso73! I hope you enjoy 2018.

THX Panther HNY to you too brother!!!:) Its funny that you asked . . If you look close enough you can see my first tattoo covered by the waves just above the fish head. . Bonzo's symbol. . 17 and still in HS some dope said he would do it for 45$. . It looked like shit so that prompted me to go back to the guy to get the swan song on my right forearm 3 days later . . I got home and was like what the fuck did I do!!!! It ended up alright as I got the Zep symbols across my back 20 years ago and my right arm was saved with some tattoo trickery. .I got lucky because it could have been much worse:):)  

On 3/26/2017 at 5:38 PM, Strider said:

Actually I forgot. But you can be banned and still view the forum. 

On a clean IP address or a Proxy that has not bee burned up