Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

On 6/28/2018 at 10:08 AM, Strider said:

Some of you may remember Texas Melanie. She joined me this past weekend for some fun time...drinking, eating, hiking, going to see Robert Plant, Gary Clark, Jr. et al.

This was on our hike up Runyon Canyon.

123_1.thumb.jpg.29828eca84be4f3c31a2d47cb6a11db2.jpg

Great pic guys, looking good!

Sean , how long did you have your beard for? This is the first I've seen you clean shaven!

On 6/30/2018 at 6:47 AM, zepscoda said:

Great pic guys, looking good!

Sean , how long did you have your beard for? This is the first I've seen you clean shaven!

I generally shave it after the Super Bowl. If the LA Kings are in the NHL playoffs then I will grow a playoff beard but they weren't in it for long this year. 

Hi guys - thought I'd post a photo of me going to work. KIDDING, this was from Halloween, my favorite holiday!

Halloween.jpg

On 8/8/2018 at 12:28 PM, EaglesOfOneNest said:

Hi guys - thought I'd post a photo of me going to work. KIDDING, this was from Halloween, my favorite holiday!

Halloween.jpg

Actually, I know places where you could wear that to work.

Hey everyone, not a picture of myself but instead a video. Maybe some of you will like it? It's a video of a recent performance of mine. I think some of you who like the acoustic side of led zeppelin, along with artists such as Roy Harper, Bert Jansch and John Renbourn might like my material.

13 hours ago, nemophilist said:

Hey everyone, not a picture of myself but instead a video. Maybe some of you will like it? It's a video of a recent performance of mine. I think some of you who like the acoustic side of led zeppelin, along with artists such as Roy Harper, Bert Jansch and John Renbourn might like my material.

I was just about to tell this hippie to get a haircut and let him know Gilbert O'Sullivan called and wants his vest back BUT...instead I gave the performance due consideration and found this artist to be genuinely talented. The influences of Harper, Jansch and Renbourn are self-evident, yet there's a burgeoning originality here that ought to be encouraged. Keep on pickin', minstrel. 

9 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I was just about to tell this hippie to get a haircut and let him know Gilbert O'Sullivan called and wants his vest back BUT...instead I gave the performance due consideration and found this artist to be genuinely talented. The influences of Harper, Jansch and Renbourn are self-evident, yet there's a burgeoning originality here that ought to be encouraged. Keep on pickin', minstrel. 

HAha, You know it could be an old vest of Gilbert's. The thing is from the late 60's/early 70's haha. Thanks a lot though for the kind words. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it!

Me and Samantha Fish, Aug, 31, 2018, Cloverdale, Ca., after the show.  She signed my CD! 

Mark and Samantha Fish.jpg

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:17 AM, chef free said:

Me and Samantha Fish, Aug, 31, 2018, Cloverdale, Ca., after the show.  She signed my CD! 

Mark and Samantha Fish.jpg

I wish she'd sign my cd. The funny thing about my cd is it's located...

Posted (edited)

96 & 98 Saint Mark's place !

20181005_094516.jpg

Edited by zepscoda

My daughter and me with her new baby Colette, my new grand daughter and my only grandchild. And on the right my youngest daughter holding her new niece. 

IMG_0639.jpeg

IMG_1336.jpg

FullSizeRender 2.jpeg

Such a cute little baby Rick! It's got to be pretty cool having a granddaughter. 

On 10/5/2018 at 6:56 AM, zepscoda said:

96 & 98 Saint Mark's place !

20181005_094516.jpg

Bravo! :bravo:

Posted (edited)
On 10/5/2018 at 7:29 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

My daughter and me with her new baby Colette, my new grand daughter and my only grandchild. And on the right my youngest daughter holding her new niece. 

IMG_0639.jpeg

IMG_1336.jpg

Cute family. Are you sure you're old enough to be a grandpa? How does your wife feel about being a grandma? ;)

Edited by Strider

On 10/6/2018 at 4:29 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Wonderful family pictures, Rick. Did you find some nice Zeppelin baby stuff?

7 hours ago, LedZed66 said:

Wonderful family pictures, Rick. Did you find some nice Zeppelin baby stuff?

Oh thanks.  Just saw this.  No its tough to find