Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

Recommended Posts

On 6/28/2018 at 10:08 AM, Strider said:

Some of you may remember Texas Melanie. She joined me this past weekend for some fun time...drinking, eating, hiking, going to see Robert Plant, Gary Clark, Jr. et al.

This was on our hike up Runyon Canyon.

123_1.thumb.jpg.29828eca84be4f3c31a2d47cb6a11db2.jpg

Great pic guys, looking good!

Sean , how long did you have your beard for? This is the first I've seen you clean shaven!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2018 at 6:47 AM, zepscoda said:

Great pic guys, looking good!

Sean , how long did you have your beard for? This is the first I've seen you clean shaven!

I generally shave it after the Super Bowl. If the LA Kings are in the NHL playoffs then I will grow a playoff beard but they weren't in it for long this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys - thought I'd post a photo of me going to work. KIDDING, this was from Halloween, my favorite holiday!

Halloween.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2018 at 12:28 PM, EaglesOfOneNest said:

Hi guys - thought I'd post a photo of me going to work. KIDDING, this was from Halloween, my favorite holiday!

Halloween.jpg

Actually, I know places where you could wear that to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone, not a picture of myself but instead a video. Maybe some of you will like it? It's a video of a recent performance of mine. I think some of you who like the acoustic side of led zeppelin, along with artists such as Roy Harper, Bert Jansch and John Renbourn might like my material.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, nemophilist said:

Hey everyone, not a picture of myself but instead a video. Maybe some of you will like it? It's a video of a recent performance of mine. I think some of you who like the acoustic side of led zeppelin, along with artists such as Roy Harper, Bert Jansch and John Renbourn might like my material.

 

 

I was just about to tell this hippie to get a haircut and let him know Gilbert O'Sullivan called and wants his vest back BUT...instead I gave the performance due consideration and found this artist to be genuinely talented. The influences of Harper, Jansch and Renbourn are self-evident, yet there's a burgeoning originality here that ought to be encouraged. Keep on pickin', minstrel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I was just about to tell this hippie to get a haircut and let him know Gilbert O'Sullivan called and wants his vest back BUT...instead I gave the performance due consideration and found this artist to be genuinely talented. The influences of Harper, Jansch and Renbourn are self-evident, yet there's a burgeoning originality here that ought to be encouraged. Keep on pickin', minstrel. 

HAha, You know it could be an old vest of Gilbert's. The thing is from the late 60's/early 70's haha. Thanks a lot though for the kind words. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and Samantha Fish, Aug, 31, 2018, Cloverdale, Ca., after the show.  She signed my CD! 

Mark and Samantha Fish.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×