Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

On 8/8/2018 at 12:28 PM, EaglesOfOneNest said:

Hi guys - thought I'd post a photo of me going to work. KIDDING, this was from Halloween, my favorite holiday!

Halloween.jpg

Actually, I know places where you could wear that to work.

Hey everyone, not a picture of myself but instead a video. Maybe some of you will like it? It's a video of a recent performance of mine. I think some of you who like the acoustic side of led zeppelin, along with artists such as Roy Harper, Bert Jansch and John Renbourn might like my material.

13 hours ago, nemophilist said:

Hey everyone, not a picture of myself but instead a video. Maybe some of you will like it? It's a video of a recent performance of mine. I think some of you who like the acoustic side of led zeppelin, along with artists such as Roy Harper, Bert Jansch and John Renbourn might like my material.

I was just about to tell this hippie to get a haircut and let him know Gilbert O'Sullivan called and wants his vest back BUT...instead I gave the performance due consideration and found this artist to be genuinely talented. The influences of Harper, Jansch and Renbourn are self-evident, yet there's a burgeoning originality here that ought to be encouraged. Keep on pickin', minstrel. 

9 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I was just about to tell this hippie to get a haircut and let him know Gilbert O'Sullivan called and wants his vest back BUT...instead I gave the performance due consideration and found this artist to be genuinely talented. The influences of Harper, Jansch and Renbourn are self-evident, yet there's a burgeoning originality here that ought to be encouraged. Keep on pickin', minstrel. 

HAha, You know it could be an old vest of Gilbert's. The thing is from the late 60's/early 70's haha. Thanks a lot though for the kind words. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2018 at 7:29 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

My daughter and me with her new baby Colette, my new grand daughter and my only grandchild. And on the right my youngest daughter holding her new niece. 

IMG_0639.jpeg

IMG_1336.jpg

Cute family. Are you sure you're old enough to be a grandpa? How does your wife feel about being a grandma? ;)

Edited by Strider

On 10/6/2018 at 4:29 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

My daughter and me with her new baby Colette, my new grand daughter and my only grandchild. And on the right my youngest daughter holding her new niece.

Wonderful family pictures, Rick. Did you find some nice Zeppelin baby stuff?

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, zepscoda said:

LOL.... for some reason, not sure why,  it's just not the same.

Its funny because everybody stands facing 97 St marks place when they take a selfie showing 96 and 98.

your photo is really cool btw  good job

28bcbfd57968921fa9390ef74924721c.jpg