On the Radio

Juliet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

95.5 KLOS from L.A. always has the 7:00 time dedicated to Led Zeppelin. They play 3 Zeppelin songs every weekday at 7:00, and I always look forward to that. Also I've always wanted to hear "No Quarter" on the radio, but I'v never gotten the chance. Someday.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

95.5 KLOS from L.A. always has the 7:00 time dedicated to Led Zeppelin. They play 3 Zeppelin songs every weekday at 7:00, and I always look forward to that. Also I've always wanted to hear "No Quarter" on the radio, but I'v never gotten the chance. Someday.

Oh wow how nice. I think every radio station should do that. That just blows my mind. :thumbsup:

Most do, I think. It's a syndicated program called "Get The Led Out". WLUP in Chicago had it every night at 8pm.

WCMF 96.5 FM in Rochester, NY was doing it two years ago. "Get the Led Out". Every weeknight from 8-9. And lunch with Led Zeppelin every Saturday at noon. They also did a breakfast with the Beatles on Sunday mornings.

I wished I could contibute, but I honestly have not listened to radio in years. I'll have an Album/CD playing most of the time..or a DVD ..either at home or driving.

I pretty much feel the same way, Deb! I haven't listened to the radio in ages! :blink: My only source of Led Zep music is my dad's collection!

• 2 weeks later...

heres the actual led zeppelin recent songs played on WBAB

4:14pm today,Kashmir

2:48 pm today, Rock and Roll

1:47pm today, Black Dog

12:14pm today, Over the Hills and Far Away

11:04am today, When the Levee Breaks

9:30am today, Dancing Days

8:32am today, Trampled Under Foot

6:46am today, Ocean

5:09am today, Misty Mountain Top

4:15am today, Stairway To Heaven

2:54am today, Ten Years Gone

1:40 am today, D'yer Mak'er

10:52pm yesterday, All my love

7:36pm yesterday, Going to California

11:31am yesterday, Fool in the Rain

7:24am yesterday, Houses of the Holy

10:20pm tuesday, Wanton Song

• 4 weeks later...

The radio station I listen to...I guess I could call them "Zep fans" but I am not sure. They always play "Stairway", "Black Dog" & every now and then "Fool In The Rain". Oh what I would give if they just played "Kashmir" once. I could request it but I'd be waiting forever to hear it. I don't have forever. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...