Led Zeppelin: Live...on VH1Classic

tyedye

A few weeks ago I recorded a program off of VH1 Classic simply titled, "Led Zeppelin: Live"

It has some early stuff, outdoor arena footage, and some restored footage from TSRTS.

I would like more information about if anyone has it.

A few weeks ago I recorded a program off of VH1 Classic simply titled, "Led Zeppelin: Live"

It has some early stuff, outdoor arena footage, and some restored footage from TSRTS.

I would like more information about if anyone has it.

Damn. Must have missed it. I love VH1 Classic. I'd love some more info on this too.

I've got digital and if you do too, just search LZ and it will come up. i got on my dvr and have been wearing it out. It's so cool to other footage than SRTS although I hear the new reissue has a second disk of unseen stuff. Jim

You know, the cool thing about VH1 Classic, they re-air stuff over and over. :)

Check your listings.

Anyway, the thing they aired on VH1, was that the entire Mothership DVD or did they leave some out?

Consider it a done deal! I watched the VH1 classics show and have been having withdrawals ever since! Is the LZ DVD and the DVD w/ Mothership the same thing? Same as the VH1 classics show? Just trying to figure out which to get.

Consider it a done deal! I watched the VH1 classics show and have been having withdrawals ever since! Is the LZ DVD and the DVD w/ Mothership the same thing? Same as the VH1 classics show? Just trying to figure out which to get.

The Mothership DVD takes excerpts from the LZ DVD. To find out what's on the LZ DVD, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_(video)

There's over 5 hours of footage on this DVD.

Okay... more of a newbie to posting questions on a forum than LZ. It has been years now but I once watched a concert on television (probably VH-1) where the band was playing with a multi piece group. They were Indian or Pakistani (apologies if I am off a bit) but the set was incredible. I never saw it again but I know I would wear it out if I could. Is that on the LZ DVD?

For those of you who want to see the VH1 classics that was on several weeks ago, it will be on Monday, Dec. 10th, no doubt to appease those of us not at the live show! I think it's on at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Eastern Standard time.

Archived