Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
BlackDog71

Favorite song off of Zeppelin IV?

Favorite Zeppelin IV song?  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Zeppelin IV song?

• Black Dog
    • Rock and Roll
    • The Battle of Evermore
    • Stairway To Heaven
    • Misty Mountain Hop
    • Four Sticks
    • Going To California
    • When The Levee Breaks

rocco   

I CHOSE STAIR WAY BECAUSE ITS ONE OF MY TOP 5 FAVORITE ZEP SONGS.THE SONG IS MAJICAL WITH ITS GUITAR SOLO AND THE LYRICS.BUT I NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD THE LAST PARAGRAPH.AND AS WE WIND ON DOWN THE ROAD OUR SHADOWS TALLER THAN OUR SOULS THERE WALKS A LADY WE ALL KNOW,WHO SHINES WHITE LIGHT AND WANTS TO SHOW,HOW EVERY THING STILL TURNS TO GOLD AND IF YOU LISTEN VERY HARD,THE TUNE WILL COME TO YOU AT LAST,WHEN ALL IS ONE AND ONE IS ALL.TO BE A ROCK ANDN NOT TO ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,AND SHES BUYING A STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.

Xtazy   

Black dog (quickly followed by Misty Mountain Hop and Stairway to Heaven). The guitar riff is kinda repetitive after a while, but considering the fact that it's great, this song tops the others IMO. And Robert's wailing is <3 .

SharkyLZ   

Levee,Levee,Levee.

And Going To California,it was the first Zepp song i knew,I love Jimmy´s guitar tones and Robert´s Hard hard hard as it seems.

Adi   

it was a hard choice between black dog and when the levee breaks but i chose black dog because it is one of the first zeppelin tracks i heard and i remember i fell in love with that song right away and 'till this day it is one of my favorite songs of all time...