The Man Thread

Dzldoc

I'll bite...I'd marry the golden girls (won't last long cuz they'll be dead soon, although Betty White might be fun to hang out with), fuck the hell out of Barbara Walters(she really, really needs it), and self preservation dictates that Monique must die before I end up lunch(or maybe just an appetizer)

good one spatdrastik. do you got on's for me or should we just end this game and enjoy the candy.

If you want paint that doesn't drip much go with behr used it on walls and ceilings virtually no drips and one coat does it. I rolled it on. Ofcourse I had the luxury of doing it over a bare slab. It costs more but well worth it. Plus Home Depot had a sale with a $25 rebate per 5gal so it worked out great. :D

BEHR????

ONE COAT????

OHMYGOD!

START RUNNING NOW!!!

My mom and stepdad would freak if they heard that! :o

My stepdad's a painter--he's been a painter for over thirty years. He'd kill me if did just one coat! :o:o

BEHR????

ONE COAT????

OHMYGOD!

START RUNNING NOW!!!

My mom and stepdad would freak if they heard that! :o

My stepdad's a painter--he's been a painter for over thirty years. He'd kill me if did just one coat! :o:o

Actually it was one coat over a primer of kilz. Interior with new sheet rock came out nice. Behr is the bomb! hardly any mess at all.

( the preceding message was the opinion of the poster an not an endorsement by Led Zeppelin.com or any of it's affiliates. ) :D

Actually it was one coat over a primer of kilz. Interior with new sheet rock came out nice. Behr is the bomb! hardly any mess at all.

( the preceding message was the opinion of the poster an not an endorsement by Led Zeppelin.com or any of it's affiliates. ) :D

Okay...if you had primer it wasn't THAT bad.

But I'd still be shot if I only did one coat. :lol:

Hey Tivo owners. heres a couple trick for you men out there.

press: Select---Play---Select---30---Select

You get the 30 second skip added to the skip ahead button. So instead of skipping ahead to live tv it skip you 30 seconds. just like a commercial skip.

Press: Select----Play---Select----9---select

This gives you the time on the lower right hand corner. while watching somthing recored it also gives you the time elasped in the program.

I Have a series 2 tivo upgraded from a 40gb hardrive to include 500gb hardrive capaable of 312 hours of video in the best mode. (normaly 14hrs).

Archived