Best Avatar

FuzzyMerkin

How do you post a pic to be an avatar?? :blink:

You're completely message board illiterate, aren't you Spats? Go to your controls (it's at the top of the page, just under the banner,) and on the left, under "Personal Profile," there it says "edit avatar settings." Upload the picture you want from your computer, and you'll have an avatar. :)

Lionel Richie Head says "Hellooooo...I'm the best avatar!"

Ohhhh man! I was so going to nominate yours!!!!

I have had a long standing theory that the head was, in fact, sculpted out of cheese for several metaphorical reasons.

Did you see that Starburst commercial awhile back where they were playing "Hello" and the guy scultped this girl's head out of Starbursts? She got all wierded out and ran off... good stuff!

Matt- separate topic... Are you going to start a 2008 Baseball thread? Its about that time!!!

Ohhhh man! I was so going to nominate yours!!!!

I have had a long standing theory that the head was, in fact, sculpted out of cheese for several metaphorical reasons.

Did you see that Starburst commercial awhile back where they were playing "Hello" and the guy scultped this girl's head out of Starbursts? She got all wierded out and ran off... good stuff!

Nice one & I saw that commercial :lol:

There are a few I like...

HotPlant's (always makes me... smile... :D)

Electrophile's

Brown Sugar's

Chien Noir's

plasticbabyjesus (Who can't love that avi? brilliant!)

BonzoEqualsGoodStuff's

Those are my top 6...

Also... erm... is it too late to nominate mine? Haha... nevermind... probably is... :D

Also... erm... is it too late to nominate mine? Haha... nevermind... probably is... :D

Errrmm... there's isn't exactly a deadline, you know...or a prize to win or something...

So far I haven't even been able to book the Shrine Auditorium... :(

Btw - that smilie in your sig freaks me out! :blink::lol:

haha no love for the biffbonk kitty

it's ok he don't like you either!

It's your own fault - you gotta post more to get noticed! :P

Love your kitty!

:hysterical:

I find Uncle Bill's Avatar intriguing:

av-5217.gif

Ooh, I do like that one.

I must like...see avatars but not often really look at them. I'm racking my brain to think of a favourite (apart from my own... :P) but nothing's springing to mind!

Mattmc's did amuse me when it first appeared though.

Haha...looks absolutely sod-all like Lionel. What an amusing video.

Archived